Farmington Square - Medford

Reviews of Farmington Square - Medford

2.3

September 10, 2011

By Melissa_1979

My friend who had Parkinson was a resident at the Farmington Square Medford Oregon location. She stayed in the medium level care section of the facility. This area had a nurse and aides to assist the residents. The staff was always friendly when I visited, and the other residents were fun to get to know. They provided afternoon actives and allowed family and friends to join in. The meals that were served to the residents were both nutritious and delicious looking. I thought it was nice how they had set the dining area like a family home. The residents sat around a large dining room table and were able to converse about their day or their personal ailments. The facility was always clean in shared areas, and there was of course air-conditioned. The only downside to this facility was the lack of aides per shift. At times I would hear several call buttons go off and they may go unanswered for ten to 20 minutes. I was concerned for my friend as her symptoms worsened that there wouldn't be enough nurses on staff to attend to her as well. Her family eventually hired a private caregiver in addition to having her moved to another part of the facility which provided a higher level of care. My experience overall was pleasant with Farmington Square.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community in 2011. We appreciate your kind words. We are also happy to report that currently our staffing ratios exceed industry standards!

Photos of Farmington Square - Medford

Features of Farmington Square - Medford

• Minimum Age: None

• Licenses: RCF
  • State Licenses: 1522319971

About Farmington Square - Medford

Farmington Square Medford community provides a full range of exceptional senior living options designed to accommodate your lifestyle and enable you to get the most from your retirement years. Every day at Farmington Square Medford, we make it a goal to go above and beyond to enrich the lives of our residents. We offer exceptional care, wellness programs and social activities in a family atmosphere to create a community you'll enjoy calling home. Our team of dedicated and compassionate staff is there when you need them.

Incorporating the latest advances in building design and care philosophies, we have created a Memory Care community in a way that minimizes the impact of symptoms on our residents, enabling them to live comfortably and securely.

At Farmington Square Medford, we focus on your loved ones emotional health as well as physical health. We understand that a wide variety of healthy living social programs and interaction are necessary to promote emotional well-being. This is an essential part of our care program in every memory care community.

Map of Farmington Square - Medford