White Oaks at McHenry
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From White Oaks at McHenry
Our program provides opportunities to maintain a sense of purpose and belonging throughout the different season of dementia. We focus on abilities rather than limitations because we understand that as we age, our heart's hopes and desires do not. We are continuously seeking innovation through a variety of philosophies to sustain the aspects of life that really matter.
- All staff receive 16 hours of Alzheimer's and Dementia training annually on related Alzheimer's and Dementia topics.
- R.N. supervision, support and guidance.
- Licensed nurse on duty 24 hours per day/7 days a week.
- Quarterly services plan meetings with family and involved staff.
- Primary nursing assessments providing consistent care.
- All staff involved in the care services and comfort of each individual.
- We choose partnerships with other professionals to ensure the person receives services tailored to the individual.
Features of White Oaks at McHenry
- Minimum Rate: $5000/month
- All Inclusive Rent
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: Pending
Reviews of White Oaks at McHenry
No Reviews Yet!
Location of White Oaks at McHenry
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities