StoneBridge Senior Living - Maryland Heights

Overview of Ratings

4.5

May 23, 2017

By cindy0123

The staff here is wonderful and they take great care of my husband. The building is always clean when i come in and the staff are always helpful and friendly.

September 09, 2016

By BLMBJON

My mother has Alzheimer's and has been in the Memory Care facility for a couple of months and she absolutely loves it. At home she was combative and extremely emotional. The activities and socialization here has made a difference in her behavior. The place is clean and the staff is very nice and attentive. Her room is spacious and clean as well. At this point, my sister and I can rest better knowing she is okay.

June 10, 2015

By Pam107064550

My mother has got Alzheimer's dementia, and she was kicked out of places because she was combatant, hurting people, hitting people, and cussing. We then put her in Stonebridge Maryland Heights. The building that she was in had a very small population, which was good, but they didn't have enough people to take care of them either. It was clean. She did participate in some activities, but she was only in there for a couple of months. She was sent out from there three times before they finally told me that I couldn't bring her back.

About StoneBridge Senior Living - Maryland Heights

StoneBridge Senior Living - Maryland Heights is a dementia and memory care facility in Maryland Heights, MO that specializes in the housing and care of patients with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. Contact StoneBridge Senior Living - Maryland Heights for more details on memory care services and rates.

Map of StoneBridge Senior Living - Maryland Heights