StoneBridge Senior Living - Maryland Heights

2963 Doddridge Avenue, Maryland Heights, MO, 63043

Top nearby Memory Care Facilities

Reviews of StoneBridge Senior Living - Maryland Heights

grannylois June 16, 2017

I like that it is so clean and that the food is good. I truly believe that she is being treated very well.

denny055 May 30, 2017

I moved my mother from an assisted living facility to StoneBridge (The Manors) for their Memory Care Program. Everthing is going smoothly, she loves hers room mate, so does the rest of the family. The staff are really friendly and do their jobs. My only issue at this time is that sometimes it is hard to get through the locked door. I know the staff are working with other resident, but it would be nice not to have to wait to get in the front door. Other than that, it's like i said before, the staff are great and very friendly.

cindy0123 May 23, 2017

The staff here is wonderful and they take great care of my husband. The building is always clean when i come in and the staff are always helpful and friendly.

BLMBJON September 09, 2016

My mother has Alzheimer's and has been in the Memory Care facility for a couple of months and she absolutely loves it. At home she was combative and extremely emotional. The activities and socialization here has made a difference in her behavior. The place is clean and the staff is very nice and attentive. Her room is spacious and clean as well. At this point, my sister and I can rest better knowing she is okay.

Pam107064550 June 10, 2015

My mother has got Alzheimer's dementia, and she was kicked out of places because she was combatant, hurting people, hitting people, and cussing. We then put her in Stonebridge Maryland Heights. The building that she was in had a very small population, which was good, but they didn't have enough people to take care of them either. It was clean. She did participate in some activities, but she was only in there for a couple of months. She was sent out from there three times before they finally told me that I couldn't bring her back.

About StoneBridge Senior Living - Maryland Heights

StoneBridge Senior Living - Maryland Heights is a dementia and memory care facility in Maryland Heights, MO that specializes in the housing and care of patients with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. Contact StoneBridge Senior Living - Maryland Heights for more details on memory care services and rates.

Location of StoneBridge Senior Living - Maryland Heights