Memory Care Facilities in Marin County
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Memory Care including 34 reviews for Marin County Memory Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About Memory Care
My Mother Has Become Paranoid, and It's Really Causing Problems!
Blog Post: Older adults who are paranoid may be facing dementia -- or begging for attention. Learn how to cut down on the drama and pinpoint paranoia's cause, and find out when it might be time to get in-home care help, seek help from home health agencies, or to make the move to a memory care facility.
What Are the Signs That It's Time to Put Alzheimer's Patient in Assisted Living?
Question: "My mom tries to run off every home nurse who tries to help her." Read more about what you can do if you're faced with the same type of situation with your loved one and when it is time to move to assisted living care with a memory care unit.
What to Do When Parents Must Live Separately: 6 Tips to Help Them Cope
Article: It's heartbreaking, but common: One parent needs more care than the other can provide at home. If your parents must live separately because of assisted living or memory care, these 6 expert tips will help you cope with the transition.
Call an Advisor
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- 10 Ideas to Help Provide Alzheimer's Care From Far Away
- Alzheimer's Symptoms and Difficult Behaviors
- Burning Question: How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home?