Memory Care Facilities in Marin County
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Memory Care including 36 reviews for Marin County Memory Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About Memory Care
6 Vision-Boosting Tips for Someone With Dementia
Article: Some of the confusion of dementia can actually be the result of low vision. The good news: This kind of trouble is reversible. Learn how to help somone who needs memory care.
Who Does Well in Assisted Living, Who Doesn't
Article: How will your loved one adjust to assisted living or memory care? Discover who does well, who doesn't, and steps you can take to help your loved one.
3 Creative Ways to Get a Loved One to Accept Help
Article: Some people with dementia won't take help from anyone except you, the overloaded caregiver. Learn ways to get someone with dementia to accept in-home care help and assistance from home health agencies. Or how to talk about making the move to assisted living or memory care.
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- 10 Ideas to Help Provide Alzheimer's Care From Far Away
- Alzheimer's Symptoms and Difficult Behaviors
- Burning Question: How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home?