Seven Lakes Memory Care

1990 Pikes Peak Dr, Loveland, CO, 80538

Reviews of Seven Lakes Memory Care

December 13, 2014

By pkv

My sister has been at this facility for 8 months. The staff is all very attentive and very good with the patients. It is a clean, nice environment to visit in. They have plenty of activities and field trips to keep the residents entertained. So far, I've seen nothing to complain about whatsoever. I think they're doing a great job taking care of my sister.

August 31, 2014

By Caring74951950

Memory Care at Seven Lakes was very beautiful. I just had a one-day visit, but the staff had been great and helpful. Their rooms were very clean and neat. Most of the people we saw were sleeping or napping. The door was locked so the patients couldn't leave the place. I would say that the place was secured enough. However, the price was very high.

Photos of Seven Lakes Memory Care

Features of Seven Lakes Memory Care

• Features Extra: Living Room

• Pharma

About Seven Lakes Memory Care

Located within the scenic Seven Lakes community of Loveland Colorado, Seven Lakes Memory Care is a warm inviting community dedicated to serving the specialized care and support needs of individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. We call our specialized program Connections for Living by MBK℠ because it is designed to provide personalized care and activities that keep our residents connected to what matters to them most and living the best quality of life each day.

Map of Seven Lakes Memory Care