Aspen House II Memory Care Assisted Living
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From Aspen House II Memory Care Assisted Living
Aspen House II is a secure living community, licensed for the care of elders living with Alzheimer's Disease or other cognitive impairments. Our goal is to provide a safe and secure home environment for each of our residents. With our superior carepartner-to-resident ratio, and state-of-the-art security systems, families are assured peace of mind knowing that their loved one is well protected.
At Aspen House, we provide an environment that is calming and structured and is conducive to your loved one's unique needs, especially as the disease progresses.
- Activities that stimulate social, cognitive, and physical abilities and designed for those with special memory care needs
- Person-centered activities to keep residents engaged in meaningful ways
- Individual activity planning for persons with diminished attention spans or capabilities
- Incontinence program to manage all levels of incontinence
Building is designed specifically for those with cognitive impairments:
- Family dining in four small dining rooms.
- "Neighborhoods" where residents experience a personal, intimate home feeling
- Secure and safe living environment for those who might wander
- Alarmed, delayed egress locks on doors
- Fenced in area with level sidewalks and gates with alarmed, delayed egress locks
Able to provide high level of care for individuals:
- High staff-to-resident ratio, awake and on duty 24 hours, and able to meet the physical and emotional needs of those with memory impairments
- Specially trained staff to assist with all activities of daily living; dressing, bathing, eating, grooming, etc.
- Staff trained to understand the specific behaviors, needs, and supervision of individuals with cognitive impairments
- Staff experienced at behavior management techniques such as redirection or diversion
- Aspen House works closely with local hospice services to provide spiritual, emotional and medical support through the end of your loved one's life.
What Makes Us Special
We encourage resident and resident representative participation in planning, organizing, and conducting the resident's activity program, taking into consideration the individual interests and wishes of the residents.
Features of Aspen House II Memory Care Assisted Living
- Minimum Rate: $6500/month
- All Inclusive Rent
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Only Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Companion Suites
- Minimum Age: 56
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 23G939
Reviews of Aspen House II Memory Care Assisted Living
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Aspen House II Memory Care Assisted Living
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities