Highline Place Memory Care

6767 S. Broadway, Littleton, CO, 80122

Reviews of Highline Place Memory Care

By Ellen

My aunt lived at Highline Place for 3 years, and I have nothing but good to say about the facility, staff, programs, and level of caring and love shown to her during her time there. I highly recommend it.

By Debbie

My mom stayed at HLP for three years and passed away there in hospice care. I never worried about her there. The staff is loving and caring; much better than a former facility she was in.

By Dr. B. Van Hist

The quality of care for my husband was absolutely the highest quality. All of the staff was invested and interested in each person. Residents were kept engaged in life as much as possible and spouses and family were kept informed and involved at all times. I highly recommend Highline Place to anyone.

By Mary M.

Gave equipment such as chair and bed alarms. Given me a peace of mind if she falls out of bed (my sister) or gets up from wheelchair they will know it immediately. Caregivers and staff are very attentive and quick to help and give assistance.
Thank you for trust in Highline Place. We take great pride in providing dementia residents with a safe and secure environment and our desire to meet individual needs at any stage of dementia.

By Anonymous

The quality of services was very good! The staff knows their duties and care about the clients.

July 17, 2017

By Jim

The people at Highline took excellent care of my mother for over 3 years. She and I couldn't have asked for a better more caring place.

March 03, 2017

By Jack461123

Highline Place is very nice. I visited my brother a couple of times after he was checked in and then he was in the hospital, so I didn’t get to see the place very much, but I know it is very nice. As far as I know, there aren't any issues, and he is getting excellent care.

July 11, 2016

By Marie168568

I think Highline Place and its people are amazing. I have nothing bad to say about it. The food is good. They invite the family to stay and have meals with their loved ones, and the food is delicious. I’m impressed with the people, and the way that they care for their clients. They have a lot of activities, like walking, bus trips, volleyball, bowling, singing, and watching old-school movies. I looked at several, and this one was by far the best. I walked into the place and just immediately felt like this is where my mom belongs. The communications director is amazing. Now that my mom has been there for two months, they have been very good about communicating as far as changing medications or anything they think she needs. They’re also accommodating. They will make sure she gets the special foods that she really likes.

July 01, 2016

By Teena747835

Highline Place Memory Care was new, but what was really important was that it was clean and the people seemed happy. The attitude of the people and food were good. The rooms were of decent size. Most of the places I looked at were either too nice or somewhere I would not leave my dad. We're very happy with him being there. He's happy and healthy. They have lots of activities, go on field trips, and are busy all the time. They had a Father's Day Pancake Breakfast for all of them and the families, and it was very nice. Dad is encouraged to participate in the activities.

June 17, 2016

By Marie733081

Highline Place is a very caring and compassionate facility with wonderful nurses and staff. Many great activities always going on! I would highly recommend this facility for your loved one! Best thing we ever did for my mom!

December 19, 2015

By Stephanie39

Loving care for my Mom. Very kind caregivers. My Mom is so much happier at Highline than she was at her last memory care unit. I love all the activities Highline offers.

December 10, 2015

By Visitor8

I would give Highline Place four stars. The staff seemed nice and very friendly. I liked that they didn't have as much carpeting as some of the other places do. I don't think it's a good floor choice for dementia patients or residents.

Thank you so much for your comments. We have expanded our flooring area to include additional space for the vibrant activities and events we have in our community for our residents. I agree with you on the flooring choices and options as they relate to Assisted Living Memory Care. We are always doing our best to find those best practices that will fulfill our purpose to protect, engage and love people living with memory loss and to provide them with understanding and significance. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Bill Boles Executive Director Highline Place

September 13, 2015

By Judy Ganoe

Our mother has lived here for 2 years and has received exceptional care from day one from all of the staff - caregivers, CNAs, nurses, administration, activities people, kitchen help and chefs, etc. We are so happy and grateful for our mother's care at Highline Place.

Features of Highline Place Memory Care

• Minimum Memory Cost: $5390/month

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: We Empower Our Staff To Interact With Residents And Families And To Discover A Higher Sense Of The Activities And Recreational Programs And Projects That A Resident Would Enjoy. We Provide Our Residents With Life Enriching Variety Including But Not Limite

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 7 Plus Qmap & Nurse
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Highline Place Memory Care

AMENITIES

WELLNESS
  • Variety of comfortable community areas, including a choice of elegant dining rooms, media, television and living rooms
  • Beautifully maintained landscaping, gardens and secure interior and exterior courtyards with walking paths
  • Therapeutic activities and specially trained staff to meet the unique needs of residents with Alzheimer’s Disease and other dementias
  • Social, educational, spiritual and recreational programs
  • Physical and cognitive wellness programs
  • Multi-sensory experiences, regularly scheduled outings, group activities, regularly scheduled visits with children and opportunities to nurture pets and plants
  • Never Too Late therapeutic computer-based learning, entertainment, and therapy system
  • Nursing 7-days a week, fully dedicated staff and providers for physical/occupational therapy, podiatry, audiology, physician exams, etc.
  • Full-service beauty salon and barber shop
HEALTH
  • Medication management supervised by our LPN
  • Assistance with the activities of daily living based on the individual needs of residents, including bathing, grooming and dressing
  • Housekeeping and laundry services
  • Individual service plans based on each resident’s unique life history, developed upon move-in and updated regularly
  • Dining program with daily offerings of three delicious, well-balanced meals and healthy nutrient-dense snacks throughout the day
SECURITY
  • Resident monitoring system in each suite
  • Fire protection system
  • Trained staff 24 hours a day
  • Secured memory care community
  • Higher staff to resident ratios

WE CARE FOR THE BODY, MIND, AND SPIRIT Each resident of Highline Place is unique. They come to us with history, triumphs, tragedies; and like all of us, they need an enduring human connection. At Highline Place, we are specialized caretakers with extensive training in advanced memory care. We will welcome your loved ones with open arms, and look after them with warmth and expertise. Because everyone deserves to feel understood. To be happy. To remain significant. Everyone deserves to be protected, to be engaged, and to be loved.

Map of Highline Place Memory Care