Payment Options

Contact for details

Accepting inquiries

From Brookdale Highlands Ranch

At Brookdale Highlands Ranch we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Brookdale Highlands Ranch are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Brookdale's Clare Bridge Highlands Ranch campus provides comfortable, home-like settings with programs and services designed specifically for individuals with Alzheimer's disease and related dementias. The campus offers two secured dementia care solutions; Clare Bridge and Clare Bridge Crossings. Together, they form a complete, dementia-specific continuum of care. Both programs provide 24-hour, trained associates who work closely with each resident to provide personal assistance that promotes well-being, dignity and choice. Our person-centered programming enables residents to participate in purposeful, meaningful, activities that enhance self-esteem and maximize quality of life. Services offered at Clare Bridge Highlands Ranch include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, and life enrichment programs.

Reviews of Brookdale Highlands Ranch

Average Rating: 3.6 3.6 out of 5 stars based on 5 Reviews

Posted by Gay C. August 02, 2015

My husband was at Clare Bridge for more than three years. The caregiver staff was caring, compassionate, and attentive to his needs. Although there is often turnover in assisted living facilities (Clare Bridge is not unique in this regard.), the administration was invested in maintaining continuity of caregivers/activity facilitators for the sake of creating a predictable structure and providing cognitive stimulation. The caregivers were kind and amazingly patient with residents and relatives alike. The administration worked tirelessly to ensure a quality of individualized care, and they were always responsive to concerns that would inevitably arise given the nature of the disease. The skill of the activity personnel varied, but finally stabilized during the last year. Friends, family, and colleagues all agreed that it was the perfect fit for my husband for the time he lived there. In fact, his confusion and agitation improved after he moved in because he could navigate autonomously in a safe environment. Clare Bridge became our extended home, and for meeting our needs during this chapter of our marriage, we feel deep appreciation and gratitude.

Posted by Caring104332550 March 31, 2015

I don't have any problems with Brookdale Highlands Ranch as far as the building or the rooms. The building is nice and well kept, and there is no odor to it. My mother is in her own nice little room with a bathroom. They're just not staffed. The staff turns over so much. These people don't get paid enough for what they have to deal with. Paying $8600 a month and finding your mother in bed in urine is very frustrating. She has only been there for three months, and this has gone on over a dozen times. The pay needs to be higher for these people so the turnover rate isn't so great. It's a pretty awful one. You have your mom being changed by 15 different people in a week. It's a little awkward. The main problem is keeping and training staff. She is supposed to be on a two-person assist, and there's never two people assisting her. I'm not trying to say that they are not taking care of her because I honestly think that the management and everybody are.

Posted by Susan83029250 August 27, 2014

My mom is at Clare Bridge of Highlands Ranch. I chose it because of their incredible staff. The activities are very comprehensive and are just appropriate for people with Alzheimer's. Every month is based on a different county. They get everyone involved in everything from food to arranging glass cases about the country. They study music, and music is one of the best topics of all of the things she gets to enjoy. The rooms are very spacious and very beautiful. The place is an A+. it is very clean, and there is a lot of kindness and caring.

Posted by Kim33 September 25, 2013

The people and the facility were both very nice. The rooms were in good size and clean. They had a lot of activities. It would be better if they would update the facility a little bit. The old televisions also needed to be updated. I would recommend it to others.

Posted by Teresa15 April 30, 2013

I was looking for a facility for my Mom and I visited Clare Bridge of Highlands Ranch. The activities director showed me around the place. Their rooms were fine. It seemed like a nice facility and the people working there were very good.

Location of Brookdale Highlands Ranch

Features of Brookdale Highlands Ranch

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Available during business hours
  • Hospice care

• Russian
  • Spanish

• 24-hour security gate
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Tai chi

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Staff patient ratio: 9 to 1
  • Minimum age: 62

• Licenses: Assisted Living

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Agreement to be Contacted by Telephone.