The Cottages at Clear Lake

450 Landing Boulevard, League City, TX, 77573

Promotion ends in 42 days!

All of our prices are all-inclusive with no hidden fees and no level of care charges. Serving Texas since 1997, The Cottages are family owned and operated.

Reviews of The Cottages at Clear Lake

May 15, 2015

By CJ6

Beyond being excellent caregivers, the entire staff treats the residents with love and compassion and their visitors are like extended family. The previous facility she was in was good but this is great and I recommend it.

Thank you for your great recommendation. We do believe that all of our residents and their loved ones are a part of The Cottages family! We are glad that it shows! Thanks CJ6 for taking the time to share with others. :)

April 30, 2015

By Carolyn104287050

My husband moved in January. I love that it looks like a home. The caregivers are great and there are lots of activities for the residents. I've been told by other family members that the food is great as well. My husband has transitioned well and this is now home for him.

December 03, 2012

By amorphousdiety

The staff was great. The facility specializes in dementia and Alzheimers patients. My grandfather required more care than they could provide. They are a more independent sort of assisted living.

November 20, 2012

By mgmign

I used this facility for day care for my wife and also took part in activities there, lunches and an Alzheimer's support group. This facility is Alzheimer's certified and divided into cottages that house about 8-10 patients each so patients have a more intimate environment. I have been highly pleased with all I saw there and the day care they gave my wife. I would, and have, recommended this facility to caregivers who need to place a dementia patient in residential care.

April 24, 2012

By Longhorn2005

The Cottages at Clear Lake is one of the finest assisted living facilities in Texas! I have been to other facilities and they can't even come close to how amazing The Cottages is. My grandmother has been there for about a year and has only good things to say about the staff, the activities and the service. She really enjoys the company of the other residents as well. The Cottages at Clear Lake is such a nice facility. Each time that I go to visit my grandmother, I am pleasantly surprised at how clean the facility is and how maintained it is kept. The staff is always kind to me and all my family when we come to visit. My grandmother and I are very pleased with our experience with The Cottages. I would recommend this assisted living facility to anyone looking for a very responsible staff and clean place for their loved one. I love The Cottages at Clear Lake!

Photos of The Cottages at Clear Lake

Features of The Cottages at Clear Lake

• Minimum Memory Cost: $5595/month

• Housing Extra: Shared Living; Private And Semi Private Apartments And Rooms Available

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Activities Kitchen, Activities Room, Walking Paths, Piano Room

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses

• Activities Extra: There Is A Full Time Alzheimer's Certified Activities Director Onsite

• Overall:

• Licenses: Alzheimer's certified and Parkinson's certified
  • State Licenses: 010237, 010241, 105485

About The Cottages at Clear Lake

The Cottages are state-of-the-art residences for people living with Alzheimer's and other dementias. Each resident is cared for based on their own physical, mental and emotional needs in a warm, caring environment that makes it home for them. Under the supervisions of our 24-hour staff, we provide personal care assistance medicine supervisions, meals, snacks and specialized activities. Within our small community, we develop personal relationships with our residents. The unique floor plan provides consistency and a home-like environment. Well-balanced meals are served family-style in each cottage. Our activity program is designed for memory impairment, and we offer personalized care for all stages of Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, stroke and other dementias.

Our home-like environment is what makes us special. Our residence is designed with four individual town homes for 8 - 12 residents. Meals are provided in a smaller setting, along with individual family rooms and dining rooms for each town home. This individualized approach provides comfort and security for the resident.

Map of The Cottages at Clear Lake