Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley

Overview of Ratings

4.2

February 10, 2016

By J.R.2

Pacifica was nice. They appeared to have two sections in the memory care. There was one that was not quite as advance. So, they were not really mingling that much. The people that needed more attention had a separate section. One of the staff guided me to the place, and showed me where the different areas were. It was very interesting. The rooms were very nice. They seemed to be accommodating. They had private rooms that were very roomy, and they also had a shared room. Both of them were very nice. The aisle that they were walking on had a name, and then they had a little shadow box out in front of the door so they could remember which room they had to go into. They were very nice. The staff was very knowledgeable about the people there. They called them by name, and knew what they wanted.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it!

December 30, 2015

By Loving Daughter18

I was a little disappointed with Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley. It didn’t smell fresh, and I thought the residents I saw were just sort of sitting around. The staff I saw seemed to pay attention and be considerate of the residents. The woman who took me around gave me a hard sell, which I didn’t like.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us. We regret that you had a negative experience, and will use this as an opportunity to improve. If you are willing to give us another chance, please contact us so we can understand your situation better in order to try and turn your experience around. Thank you, Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley

December 15, 2015

By Patti25

My mother has been at Pacifica of Spring Valley since October. It is all excellent. The rooms are very nice. My mother says the food is excellent. She eats everything they give her. The social recreations are very good; I was there this morning when they had a gentleman come in to sing. It was very nice.

November 25, 2015

By Cheroyl

I visited Pacifica. It was nice, clean, and beautiful facility. I would definitely recommend them; however, they didn’t have enough caregivers per patient.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

June 16, 2015

By BabsC21

I thought Pacifica Senior Living was really nice, and the people were very helpful. I thought everything was wonderful. It was clean. I liked the fact that they have people come in and do shows. I also liked the fact that they do exercises.

January 18, 2015

By anonymous104608350

We chose the Emeritus at Spring Valley for a couple of reasons. It is one of the few facilities that are entirely memory care. They have activities like arm chair aerobics in the morning with the staff, and they have a meal or snack every two hours to keep their energy up. They have another program called CareMore which actually brings medical services to the residents. Unless it is some type of specialty, they do not take the residents outside of the facility. They can stay there with all their medical needs being met. I have not tasted the food, but it smelled good. I had walked in when they were serving, and it really smelled wonderful. I think it is about $5 a meal if we want to have a meal with my dad. His room is a little bit larger than a college dorm. It has two dressers -- you can have two TVs -- it has two quarters, and one bathroom.

January 06, 2015

By Kathryn11

The Emeritus at Spring Valley is a very huge facility. It is not as beautiful to look at because it is older, and the rooms are just average with nothing spectacular. Their food is good, and the staff is OK. It is in a busy location, and there are a lot of stores around.

December 30, 2014

By Caring103619750

Emeritus at Spring Valley is a very nice facility, and the rooms are spacious enough. They have activities during the day. The inside and outside are above average, and it does not feel like a hospital. It's very clean, and my mother seemed to be well cared for.

December 09, 2014

By Jen8

We choose Emeritus at Spring Valley because of their building, set-up, and their specialty in Alzheimer's care. The staff is very friendly and very accommodating. My mother has a medium size shared room with a corner window, and it is very pretty. I look at the food, and it looks OK. They have a lot of activities. Today I walked in there, and they were playing bingo. They have church service twice a week. They take them on outings and walks. The best thing about the place is that they have a lot of caregivers, and there are a lot of residents' assistants around.

September 23, 2014

Emeritus at Spring Valley was all memory care; there was no assisted. The memory care is not locked up, though it has a small door, but the rest of the facility is wide open, so the memory folks can still walk freely around the building and I like that. In other places the memory care is behind locked doors. They played bingo, balloon volleyball, and even if they were sitting in their chairs they could still have some activities, and they were laughing and having a good time. It is well-kept and well-decorated, and it seems open and airy. There were indoor courtyards that you could see from any of the rooms. It is in a nice neighborhood, the staff is friendly, and it’s on a major street.

December 01, 2013

Emeritus is pretty clean and there are lots of space. I don't think there are certified CNAs but wonderful people working. The staff is excellent and very helpful and the people are lively. I ate there three or four times, lunch once and dinner twice. Dinner was hamburger and potato chips once and then second one was cabbage roll inside a hamburger and then little vegetables. Lunch time was oven-roasted chicken with broccoli. It's pretty good, the food is okay. Mornings you'll have cereal or oatmeal, no eggs. They have three meals a day and then dinner with dessert. Every time I go there, I watch how people get treated and they get treated very well. Everybody's smiling and the staff is so nice. I think it's a pretty good facility because I haven't really been in any other place so I cannot really compare. They do pretty good but they probably need more training as to what kind of dementia people they're accepting because my husband's case is rare that's why some people don't know how to treat him. They don't know what to expect because majority of them are elderly ladies.

September 14, 2013

By Dennis12

This community has a nice environment. They are a gated facility. All the doors are locked. You have to have a code to get out. It also looks like a nice place to be. People there are really nice. We also visited the assisted living area and their residents are happy and doing fine. I like all the facilities but when it comes to memory care, I don't know how to improve on something for people that forget everything. It is also not convenient for me to drive there. It is a long drive from my house. It is also about $500 more a month, I believe.

July 25, 2013

By Nancy65201150

It all seemed nice at Emeritus at Spring Valley. The atmosphere was cozy and warm. The residents seemed happy and friendly. The staff was friendly as well. The lady I spoke with was very charismatic. I was very glad that she said they would keep my husband if I was out of town, but then they didn't. Instead, they sent a nurse to assess him. She interviewed him and asked me questions too. She then determined that he needed a high level of care that they would not be able to give.

May 23, 2013

By DMan

When I brought my father from California to Las Vegas at the age of 98. He was very frail, we were not sure he was going to make it. He moved into Emeritus at Spring Valley where the entire staff display so much compassion to not only my father but to my mother and myself. They took the time to really know my fathers life. To find the little things that would bring a smile to his face. The staff was genuine, sincere and knowledgable on the disease process. Within two weeks of my father moving in, he was up walking on his own (with a walker). This was HUGE! He was engaging in activities and was communicating with the staff and other residents. I couldn't believe the turn around in such a short period of time. It was all from the staffs attention, love and compassion that my father was able to live out the remainder days of his life. He died in a loving, safe environment. The care staff were beyond amazing in helping my mother and I work through the process of his passing! I am so greatful for the amazing staff for their compassion and love that they displayed to me, my mother and more importantly my father. I will be forever greatful for the gift they gave my father in the last stage of his life. Thank you ALL Emeritus staff!

June 01, 2012

By Guest2

The staff was very friendly and the facilities were open and calming. Sometimes an assisted living facility can seem dull and dreary, but this one seemed to breath some life into the patients. Patients have many activities that they can participate in daily with staff, other patients, and guests. The food is decent. The patients seem to enjoy it and the staff does what they can to provide what the patient's desire.

Let Us Search For You

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: Memory Care Assisted Living
    • State Licenses: 2758-AGC-40

About Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley

Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley is a beautiful memory care community that is easily located in Las Vegas off of Tropicana. The community offers an exceptional Legacies Memory Care Program for those with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of memory loss and dementia.

Our staff at Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley provide the support, care and respect for our residents to continue living a full, enriching life. Legacies Memory Care Program focuses on the individual and their needs as they live each and every day. Each resident receives a personalized care plan that is carefully designed and implemented by our compassionate staff.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living Spring Valley