Top Nearby Memory Care Facilities
Reviews of Bella Vita Care Home
Overview of Ratings
July 17, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
May 20, 2017
I visited this facility
February 23, 2017
I visited this facility
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Bella Vita Care Home
Features of Bella Vita Care Home
- Minimum Rate: $2500/month
Room and housing options
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 8664-AGC-0
About Bella Vita Care Home
While there’s currently no cure for Alzheimer’s disease, there is proper care and training in dealing with the diagnosis. The right care approach can help your loved one sustain a high quality of life even in the face of memory loss. When focusing on the diagnosis and symptoms of the disease in caring for someone who has Alzheimer’s disease, caregivers should prioritize on the care and dignity of the person first and foremost. This relationship or person centered approach enables caregivers to provide individualized care that:
- Helps your loved one remain safe and calm in a home environment
- Encourages engagement
- Promotes social interaction
- Honors who the individual was earlier in life
- Supports the family
Our specially trained memory care staff ensures that every resident with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, whether advanced or mild, lives in comfort with the dignity that they deserve. Care staff is here to deliver nurturing care and communication while understanding that each resident needs to feel valued and respected.
- Three nutritious and appetizing meals provided daily designed to meet the nutritional needs of people with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Beverages and snacks are available as well.
- Staff is available 24/7 to respond to emergencies and provide first aid.
- Specially trained Medication Techs provide assistance with medication management.
- Caregivers are available 24/7 to assist you with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and personal grooming.