Reviews of Bella Vita Care Home
P.C. July 17, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
april021060 May 20, 2017
I visited this facility
Ricky570716 February 23, 2017
I visited this facility
From Bella Vita Care Home
While there’s currently no cure for Alzheimer’s disease, there is proper care and training in dealing with the diagnosis. The right care approach can help your loved one sustain a high quality of life even in the face of memory loss. When focusing on the diagnosis and symptoms of the disease in caring for someone who has Alzheimer’s disease, caregivers should prioritize on the care and dignity of the person first and foremost. This relationship or person centered approach enables caregivers to provide individualized care that:
- Helps your loved one remain safe and calm in a home environment
- Encourages engagement
- Promotes social interaction
- Honors who the individual was earlier in life
- Supports the family
Our specially trained memory care staff ensures that every resident with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, whether advanced or mild, lives in comfort with the dignity that they deserve. Care staff is here to deliver nurturing care and communication while understanding that each resident needs to feel valued and respected.
- Three nutritious and appetizing meals provided daily designed to meet the nutritional needs of people with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Beverages and snacks are available as well.
- Staff is available 24/7 to respond to emergencies and provide first aid.
- Specially trained Medication Techs provide assistance with medication management.
- Caregivers are available 24/7 to assist you with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and personal grooming.
What Makes Us Special
Located in the inviting gated residential community called Southern Terrace, Bella Vita Care Home ideally located in the beautiful Spring Valley and is within 10 minutes from the famous water park, Wet & Wild and Las Vegas Athletic Club on W. Flamingo. Our community has a beautiful courtyard with various fruit trees and seating to enjoy the warm and sunny Las Vegas weather all year round.
Features of Bella Vita Care Home
- Minimum Rate: $2500/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 8664-AGC-0
Location of Bella Vita Care Home
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities