24 Memory Care Facilities near Las Vegas, Nevada
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Memory Care including 131 reviews for Las Vegas Memory Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About Memory Care
6 Vision-Boosting Tips for Someone With Dementia
Article: Some of the confusion of dementia can actually be the result of low vision. The good news: This kind of trouble is reversible. Learn how to help somone who needs memory care.
Caring for a Parent and Child at the Same Time
Blog Post: Caring for older parents plus your own family is difficult, especially for younger caregivers. How to handle needy parents versus a new baby, and when it might be time to get help from home health agencies, for in-home care, or to move to assisted living or memory care.
How Do I Convince My Mother With Dementia That Her Dreams Aren't Real?
Question: "My mom is living in an assisted living facility with 24/7 care." Read more about how to care for a loved one with dementia in assisted living and/or memory care.
Get Cost Information
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- 10 Ideas to Help Provide Alzheimer's Care From Far Away
- Alzheimer's Symptoms and Difficult Behaviors
- Burning Question: How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home?