Memory Care Facilities near Las Vegas, Nevada
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Memory Care including 154 reviews for Las Vegas Memory Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About Memory Care
What to Do When Parents Must Live Separately: 6 Tips to Help Them Cope
Article: It's heartbreaking, but common: One parent needs more care than the other can provide at home. If your parents must live separately because of assisted living or memory care, these 6 expert tips will help you cope with the transition.
Dad Has Dementia and I Find Myself Lying to Him More and More. The Guilt is Killing Me!
Blog Post: Guilt over lying to someone with dementia, whether in a memory care community or not, doesn't solve the disease or help the pain you feel. How to cope with dementia caregiver's guilt.
My Cousin Refuses to Believe That His Mother is Facing Worse Problems Than Just "Old Age."
Blog Post: It's tough to fight denial. How to be a caregiver when your family -- including the person you're caring for -- doesn't believe there's any problem and refuses assited living or memory care options.
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- 10 Ideas to Help Provide Alzheimer's Care From Far Away
- Alzheimer's Symptoms and Difficult Behaviors
- Burning Question: How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home?