Arden Courts of Largo

300 Highland Ave, Largo, FL, 33770

Top nearby Memory Care Facilities

Reviews of Arden Courts of Largo

Caring9465 March 22, 2013

Arden Courts was close to where I lived. They had a 7:1 nurse-resident ratio which was manageable. The rooms were either private or semi-private. There were plenty of staff to attend to the needs of the residents. There were a lot of activities to keep the residents busy.

KJ1 July 26, 2012

Arden Courts is a facility for Alzheimer patients. While my father was there I got to know not only the employees but many other residents. The staff is extremely caring with all the residents. They knew how to care for each individual resident and joked and laughed with them. The only complaint I have is the lack of variety of food. My father always loved his desserts so I often brought in treats. This may not be pertinent to your survey but one time I brought in two slices of cheesecake. Another resident saw my father eating it and wondered why she only had fruit. She was one of my favorite residents so of course she was given the other slice. I do not believe there is any better place my father could have spent his last days and I know he was cared for by the best of the best.

BJTFLA May 30, 2012

Arden Court caught my eye immediately upon entering the facility. Why? It did not have the smell of a Nursing Home or Hospital. It had the smell of home cooking. The facility is also bright and built so that residents (56) are hosed in four wings of the facility, 13 rooms in each wing, which are named and clearly marked with names like the Boat House, Country Garden, etc. These wings have there own kitchen where the residents from the wing eat, althought the food is cooked in a central kitchen. The kitchen has a refigerator, cabinets fruit on the counter and sevral other amenities. If a resident doesn't feel like eating at the time their food is caredc for and stored until they wish to eat. The small group allows people in similar conditions to inetract with each other in a friendly environment. I also observed on my visits that evry resident is fully dressed each day, no sitting around in pajamas, or other hospital wear. It makes for a much better and I believ cleaner environment. They also have a number of activities and guest perfomers and volunteers which makes their lives a lot better and challanges their brain even though they may be to ill to remeber much.I cannot say anything negative about this Alzheimer Assissted Living FaciltyIt appears far above the many horror stories one hears about Nursing Homes and the like.This place treats every resident with dignity and respect and makes their lives as comfortable and neaning full as possible.

Caregiver Rose January 09, 2012

Just celebrated Mom's 91st Birthday! I know without a doubt that this would have never happen without the folks at Arden that truly understand memory care!!

From Arden Courts of Largo

Memory care is all we do.

Arden Courts offers dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care in a safe and secure environment. We take time to learn about each resident's life story and preferences so that we can focus on providing the personalized memory care your loved one deserves.

Our staff is specially trained in the latest Alzheimer's and dementia caregiving techniques for many types of dementia including:

• Alzheimer's disease
  • Frontotemporal dementia
  • Lewy Body dementia
  • Combination of dementia diagnoses
  • Parkinson's disease dementia
  • Pick's disease
  • Vascular dementia

We also care for residents who wander and who display sundowning behaviors.

Our structured programs and personalized assistance help each Arden Courts resident maintain their highest level of independence and promotes their sense of well being.

Arden Courts is an intimate and comfortable community with delightful home-like settings, socializing areas, dining and entertainment, and easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our enclosed landscaped courtyard areas and 1/4 mile of walking paths are perfect for residents to socialize, exercise and garden while being safe and secure.

Our all-inclusive monthly fee simplifies budgeting throughout the disease process.

Call to arrange for your personalized tour of Arden Courts and see for yourself the difference experience makes at Arden Courts.

We know. We understand. We can help.

Location of Arden Courts of Largo