Reviews of Cedar Crest Personal Memory Care
No Reviews Yet!
About Cedar Crest Personal Memory Care
Welcome Home To Cedar Crest Assisted Living Personal Memory Care...
Lafayette’s Only Community Solely Dedicated to Resident’s with Alzheimer’s Cedar Crest is a state-of-the-art facility for residents living with Alzheimer’s and Dementia. We are centrally located at 161 South Beadle Road, in the heart of Lafayette, Louisiana off of Kaliste Saloom Road near Fresh Pickins. Minutes from the Lafayette General, Lourdes, Heart Hospital, the Oil Center, Downtown, River Ranch, Parc de Lafayette, Ambassador Town Center and Acadiana Mall with amplitude of shopping, dining and medical needs.
Here at Cedar Crest we are redefining Memory Care, where residents and families will discover…
Provides a safe environment in a relaxed home setting with peace of mind, comfort and a sense of purpose.
PERSONAL DIRECT CARE:
We believe in individual care of each resident and their needs. In addition to our low staff to resident ratio, our TEAM at Cedar Crest organizes it’s hours and patterns to meet our residents’ preferences.
- Expertly designed community specific to memory loss residents
- All private apartment suites
- Daily and weekly housekeeping services
- Safe and secure environment with alarms and security cameras throughout
- Three elegant and cozy dining/activities rooms
- Three community country kitchens for daily snacks
- Bistro (daily coffee and ice cream socials)
- Beauty Salon
- Private library/family conference room
- Elegant parlor
- Outside walking paths, covered patios and beautifully landscaped gardens
- Several common living areas
- Two laundry rooms
- Private exercise room
- Ample parking with security lights throughout
- Beautiful large courtyard with walking path
- Grand entrance covered porte cochere for drop offs and pickups
- Central location for storage and protection of resident’s medication
“Cedar Crest is Acadiana’s first and only retirement and assisted living community solely dedicated to caring for seniors with Alzheimer’s”
Cedar Crest is Acadiana’s first and only retirement and assisted living community solely dedicated to caring for seniors with Alzheimer’s and providing support for their families, said a release from the facility’s founders.
The idea is the brainchild of Mo Hannie, who watched his beloved father Dr. Edward Hannie pass away from the disease. Our goal is to promote and provide specialized, quality, compassionate care to seniors with the disease to achieve the most independence and quality of life possible.
Thank you for your interest at Cedar Crest Assisted Living Personal Memory Care. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Photos of Cedar Crest Personal Memory Care
Features of Cedar Crest Personal Memory Care
- Minimum Rate: $5100/month
- All Inclusive Rent
Room and housing options
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 45
- State Licenses: 28-0092515