Caleo Bay Alzheimer's Special Care Center

47805 Caleo Bay Drive, La Quinta, CA, 92253

Reviews of Caleo Bay Alzheimer's Special Care Center

Caring100725750 January 19, 2015

I visited Caleo Bay for my parents. It was practically a new place, so it was very good. I would give this one a B rating, but this facility is a little larger, and I think they're not going to have that one-on-one care. As for the staff, everybody looked busy. The one who assisted me was very helpful. She explained everything thoroughly. She explained the precautionary measures, e.g., what they had on their bed and some sensors, and I like that. The room was a very good size, it was very clean, and I like the fact that they have those sensors for emergency situation. Also they have different activities.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Caleo Bay Alzheimer's Special Care Center

Often the mental demands of those struggling with Alzheimer's disease can take over the emotional needs. But at JEA Senior Living, we keep the emotional needs and feelings of your loved one at the very center of what we do.

Our exclusive Meaningful Moments® program is specifically designed to help meet the needs of those Residents with memory loss. We begin by discovering the life story of each individual's likes, dislikes and cherished memories. By adding details and preferences from each Resident's life story into their day, we can build comfort and a sense of meaning for each individual Resident. The result is a familiar atmosphere for your loved one.

Our Residents have access to a whole host of amenities and programming options to help keep them active and engaged in daily life.

There are excursions to restaurants and shopping, arts and crafts classes, movie nights and many chances for family and holiday celebrations. Our Meaningful Moments® program, paired with our active and engaged staff members at JEA Senior Living, brings together the very best Alzheimer's care.

Beautiful, new community specifically designed to specialize in Memory Care. Individually controlled heating and air conditioning in each resident accommodation. Secured community using state of the art technology.

Features of Caleo Bay Alzheimer's Special Care Center