Arden Courts of Jefferson Hills

Overview of Ratings

3.5

August 09, 2012

By No-good

I seen too many things go bad here, residents being ignored, walking around with fecies all over them and leaking out of diaper. May times walked in and urine all over floor they sit around and do nothing exciting, most end up with life threatening bead sores They do not get washed the way they showed. I would never put any loved one in here. They are there to make money, not care for. For paying 5,000 a month you would think they would have decent food and longer than 5 min to woof it down. Sad place. Caregivers are a joke

June 30, 2012

By georgesalaske

It seemed like this facility was very safe and secure for the residents. There was advanced security throughout the buildings, such as keypad entry required to enter/leave mostly every door. Most of the residents there are far gone mentally, but some of them seemed to still have some of their young minds still with them. The staff seemed very friendly and more than willing to do whatever was necessary for the residents, despite their extremely needy tendencies. I know my cousin has a seemingly infinite amount of stories regarding some of the strange things she sees the residents do while she's at work. It's really somewhat sad to think that some of these people have become a victim to a disorder so powerful it can completely erase a person's entire history and identity from their memory. Grandparents can no longer recognize their children and grandchildren. Residents forget how to eat, bathe, or do simple mundane things you and I do every day and take for granted. The entire experience was saddening, sobering but rewarding at the same time. It definitely instilled within me a new set of values I was lacking before.

Photos of Arden Courts of Jefferson Hills

About Arden Courts of Jefferson Hills

Memory care is all we do.

Arden Courts offers dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care in a safe and secure environment. We take time to learn about each resident's life story and preferences so that we can focus on providing the personalized memory care your loved one deserves.

Our staff is specially trained in the latest Alzheimer's and dementia caregiving techniques for many types of dementia including:

• Alzheimer's disease
  • Frontotemporal dementia
  • Lewy Body dementia
  • Combination of dementia diagnoses
  • Parkinson's disease dementia
  • Pick's disease
  • Vascular dementia

We also care for residents who wander and who display sundowning behaviors.

Our structured programs and personalized assistance help each Arden Courts resident maintain their highest level of independence and promotes their sense of well being.

Arden Courts is an intimate and comfortable community with delightful home-like settings, socializing areas, dining and entertainment, and easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our enclosed landscaped courtyard areas and 1/4 mile of walking paths are perfect for residents to socialize, exercise and garden while being safe and secure.

Our all-inclusive monthly fee simplifies budgeting throughout the disease process.

Call to arrange for your personalized tour of Arden Courts and see for yourself the difference experience makes at Arden Courts.

We know. We understand. We can help.

Map of Arden Courts of Jefferson Hills