Brookdale Crown Point

Overview of Ratings

4.4

February 29, 2012

By mzhotmeat1

I went to visit my grandma there a few times. I came in and the place was nice. The staf was helpful and polite. It was pretty boring but granny seemed to enjoy it. They had all kinds of activities. Including swimming, games, sports, arts and crafts, and classes. The neighborhood was also a nice place. It wasn't in the inner city. The only thing I didn't like about it was the short visiting hours. They weren't as long as I wanted. Overall good place though. There were no signs of elderly abuse. The food there was okay. It was a little bland for my taste. I would recommend any one I know to this fine establishment.

February 22, 2012

By laredo

My mother was a resident here for almost 4 years.I feel so blessed to have found such a sincerely caring place. All the staff from resident director ,office, activity director,nurses ,caregivers ,cooks and maintenence were all outstanding.Every concern was more than taken care of with a pleasant attitude .I knew my Mom was well cared for always.I am forever grateful.

August 17, 2011

By TherapyWorks

The two things that stuck out to me the most were the food and the view. I understand that may be selfish considering I was just visiting this facility, however their services are exceptional and I feel under my situation those were the coolest things. One on the other hand, who is considering living there, might love the friendly staff or spacy rooms. The place was remarkably clean, with activities almost 24/7. The staff works 25/8 and does what ever they can to make your stay as a pleasant as possible. The needs per resident are different which is most likely why they have such a broad staff to serve you!

Features of Brookdale Crown Point

• Tagalog

• Staff Patient Ratio: 7 To 1
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Brookdale Crown Point

At Brookdale Crown Point we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Brookdale Crown Point are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Clare Bridge of Jacksonville offers a warm and personal cottage environment for memory care. With an ECC and LNS license and a ratio of 1-7 resident to care giver we offer superior quality of life for all stages of dementia. Our ECC license allows our residents to age in place. The lowest starting rate posted of $4953 is for companion rate

Map of Brookdale Crown Point