Poet's Walk Henderson

1750 W. Horizon Ridge Parkway, Henderson, NV, 89012

Reviews of Poet's Walk Henderson

December 05, 2016

By Carol E.725032

Poets Walk is a new memory care facility opening officially Monday Dec 5th. My husband was in a memory care that couldn't meet his needs. I'm moving him into Poets Walk. It's a beautiful place, the staff is caring, compassionate, and constant activities and they gear them to each residents interests. The facility has colored coded hallways, so residents can recognize their rooms. The hallways go around the circumference of entire building so residents can roam. There is a large community room with sitting areas activity tables, ice cream parlor, bistro, store, aviary. 2 inside courtyards, and a dining room, large courtyard patio, with fountain, benches and garden on each side of the facility. 24 hr nurse on duty, sensors on the beds, and motions sensors in the rooms, toilets to flag any changes in the residents routine or health. I wish Poets Walk had been open the first time I had to place my husband, My heart is at ease now, I 've found my Al's forever home. Check into this, I'm paying $600 less a month than where my husband was.
Thank you so much for the time you took to write this review. We truly appreciate your positive feedback and are so happy you can call us home. Welcome to the Poet's Walk, A Spring Hills Memory Care Community's family!

Photos of Poet's Walk Henderson

Features of Poet's Walk Henderson

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Poet's Walk Henderson

Welcome to Poet's Walk, a dementia care community in Henderson, Nevada. We look beyond the disease and get to know each resident, tailoring our approach to their needs and preferences. This is the driving force behind the C.A.R.E. Flowers program. It allows our staff to focus on each resident’s abilities, inclinations, and cognitive capacities. With that insight at hand, we customize Signature Touches and our entire response to the needs of each resident. This fosters a positive environment where residents can enjoy active living in Nevada.

Poet’s Walk is managed by Spring Hills Senior Communities, a leader in memory care facilities in NV. Every employee is devoted to our C.A.R.E. standards, which means that your loved one is always in good hands. And you can always be connected to them along the way.

Map of Poet's Walk Henderson