Citrus Gardens

25911 Stanford Street, Hemet, CA, 92544

Reviews of Citrus Gardens

January 30, 2015

By Richard105314650

The care at Citrus Gardens is excellent! The staff is caring and compassionate. My in-laws are happy with their new home. My wife and I feel her parents are safe and cared for with dignity and respect. Thank you Citrus Gardens for all you do!!!

January 30, 2015

By Larry44

Great place to be. I have looked at other places before putting my mom here.

January 29, 2015

By Kattie3

Looked far and wide in Inland Empire before finding this place. Staff is always cordial, helpful, kind, and loving. They do a wonderful job of taking care of my mother.

January 23, 2015

By Fran15

Wonderful staff, beautiful facility and grounds and the best food! We highly recommend Citrus Gardens to anyone considering assisted living and memory care support. We are so happy we chose Citrus Gardens.

January 23, 2015

By Caryl2

Very caring, professional people. Take very good care of the residents. There is a variety of activities for the residents every month, and they provide group luncheons where the families are invited to participate.

January 21, 2015

By Johnny8

My dad is well taken care of 24-7. I don't have to worry. I like all the staff. They are all very friendly and helpful. I would recommend Citrus Gardens to a family that is looking for a facility for their loved one.

January 21, 2015

By Teresa39

I am very pleased with the quality of the service my mother and I receive. The staff is caring. They take care of everything so I do not have to worry.

January 12, 2015

By John and Anita

Overall thorough and conscientious. When a need is expressed, the staff and administrators seem to respond pretty well.

January 12, 2015

By Barbara104272850

My husband is very well-cared for at Citrus Gardens. The staff is very attentive and treat all residents with respect. The food is very good, and my husband is always complimenting the chef. Family members are always invited to holiday luncheons which are fantastic.

Photos of Citrus Gardens

Features of Citrus Gardens

About Citrus Gardens

Citrus Court is a welcoming, supportive and respectful environment, where a diverse group of seniors and friends can live, relax and be well. Our goal is to provide beautiful, secure, social and dynamic community for seniors where they will be cared for with the dignity they deserve.

Residents residing at Citrus Court assisted living to experience the benefits of community life and an amenity-rich lifestyle. Safety is our utmost concern at Citrus Court. We provide around the clock caregivers to make sure your needs are met, as well as a gated secure community.

The staff at Citrus Court shares a passion for ensuring residents-centered care. Trained and capable personal care assistants are in attendance 24-hours each day to lend a hand with daily living activities such as medication management, dressing, grooming, bathing, mobility, ambulation and using the restroom. Residents residing at Citrus Court assisted living enjoy the benefits of wellness programs that nourish the body & activities that create community — with much of the cost included in the basic monthly rent, such as the following:

• 24-hour staffing, seven days a week
  • Emergency call system that promotes safety
  • Three delicious and well-balanced meals daily; menus are reviewed by a registered dietitian
  • A pre-move-in evaluation and consultation for the development of an individualized plan for residents' health care and quality of life needs
  • Choice of floor plans for private or semiprivate apartments that are ready to be individualized with personal furnishings and belongings
  • Social and leisure activities
  • Apartment and grounds maintenance
  • Immaculately groomed grounds and inviting common areas
  • Utilities Included

Because our community is designed with many services to simplify your life, eliminating some of your burdens while retaining your favorite past times and cherished routine. When you make our community your home you’ll be able to do more of what you like without having to do it all.

• Common areas inside and out for activities
  • Serene courtyards
  • Well-appointed communal seating areas
  • Spacious private & Shared suites surrounding our central courtyard
  • Fully Furnished or you may bring your own comforts from home
  • A pet-friendly environment
  • Cable TV hookup and basic cable available
  • Activity room
  • Scheduled transportation to doctors, shopping and community events
  • 3 delicious meals and snacks daily

Our passion is to create an environment where your well-being is at the center of everything we do. Citrus Court offers a wide range of services designed to meet you or your loved one’s unique needs. Contact us today so that we may provide you with more information about our fantastic community.

Map of Citrus Gardens