Brookdale Hamilton

Overview of Ratings

4.4

December 17, 2012

By Joseph7

We like the location of Clare Bridge. The reviews I read on it were excellent. I'm really confident in the staff that they have there. The therapists were really great. My father has a problem with balance. He fell a couple of times and they alerted me right away. He was not injured but they still wanted to let me know that he did fall. The rooms are fabulous and my dad has his own room. It's laid out pretty good. There were several dining rooms and it smelled like home cooking.

June 27, 2012

By ngrass

The facility is very nice but going there is never a good thing. My grandfather has alzheimers so seeing him is nice just not nice under those circumstances. The staff is nice however they will not let him have ice chips which is weird. He seems to be doing better but he has good days and he has bad days as well. The staff also seems to genuinely care about the patients as well which adds a nice touch to an unfortunate situation.

Photos of Brookdale Hamilton

Features of Brookdale Hamilton

About Brookdale Hamilton

At Brookdale Hamilton we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Brookdale Hamilton are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Map of Brookdale Hamilton