The Village at Waterman Lake | Memory Care
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From The Village at Waterman Lake
Welcome to The Village at Waterman Lake
Catered Retirement Living
The Village at Waterman Lake is a catered retirement community in northern Rhode Island with resort-style amenities and a full range of lifestyle options to suit every need.
Southern New England's leading provider of catered retirement living, catered assisted living, the region's most innovative Alzheimer's care and skilled nursing*, The Village at Waterman Lake has earned a reputation for excellence that is second to none. Family owned and operated, The Village offers the perfect blend of hospitality and first-class health services for those who need them.
We offer a tremendous variety of services and amenities on our 33- acre wooded campus: breakfast, lunch, and dinner served in our elegant dining rooms, housekeeping and linen service, chauffeured transportation, well-stocked libraries, pub, putting green, and much, much more, all included in our month-to-month rental rates. For the convenience of residents, outpatient rehabilitation and physician services are available on site. Competitively priced, and conveniently located off Route 295, The Village at Waterman Lake remains Rhode Island's Premier Choice for catered retirement and assisted living.
(*Skilled nursing available to Village residents only)
Catered Assisted and Retirement Living Services include:
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Individual service planning
- On-site primary care physician
- Visiting podiatrist
- Social worker
- Personal support services depending on the individual needs of the resident; may include help with dressing, help with bathing, or escort services
- Wellness programs
- Facilitated pharmaceutical ordering/delivery
- Cooperative rehabilitation services such as physical, speech and occupational therapy
- Cooperative laboratory services
Catered Alzheimer’s Living Services Includes:
- Alzheimer's care specialist
- Open, airy, light-filled residence and gardens
- Charming suites designed to accommodate personal furniture and memorabilia
- Personalized service plan (i.e. help with dressing, bathing etc.)
- Awareness of dietary needs
- Therapeutic interventions
- Sensory stimulation
- Relaxation exercises
- Low-exertion aerobics
- Counseling services
- Frequent and engaging excursions
- Continuous activity schedule
- Caring and Sharing gatherings for family members
- Psychological Consulting provided by Med Options along with Dr. Andrew Rosenzweig
Keep in mind that you can sample catered retirement living with a mini-retreat in a private, comfortable, furnished apartment, perfect for older adults who are considering senior living and want to try it out. Or, be our guest when you're recovering from surgery or an illness and want to transition home from the hospital. All our guests enjoy the same great amenities as our full-time residents, including:
- Homemade breakfast, lunch, and dinner served in our elegant dining rooms, many with sweeping views of Waterman Lake
- Transportation available by private car on an individual basis or private coach for group excursions and to doctor's visits
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Use of all common rooms and amenities
- Resident computer with internet access
- New Resident Teas
- Daily Villager distributed each morning with list of what's going on that day and where
- Food Advisory Board meetings where residents can voice their opinions on the dining service
- Resident/Director Meetings where residents may share thoughts/suggestions with The Village Administrator
- Full Activities Calendar including a broad range of trips and indoor functions including but not limited to the following
Activities and Programs:
- Boat rides on Waterman Lake (three times a week in warmer weather)
- Shopping trips and errands day
- Theatre outings and other cultural excursions
- Day trips to exciting area attractions (i.e. the Bay Queen, Newport, the Casino, the Berkshires, local eateries and so much more)
- Workshops and seminars
- Guest performances from visiting performing artists and musicians
- Art therapy sessions and Aromatherapy
- Tai Chi classes
- Billiards, bocce, putting and croquet
- Pub parties and socials
- Seasonal parties
- Bridge night
- Book club and poetry readings
- Monthly Theme lunches... and so much more
The Village at Waterman Lake has 3 residential buildings: The Courtyard, The Lodge and The Chalet.
Studio Apartments, 1 Bedroom Apartments, 1 Bedroom Apartments with Patios and
2 Bedroom Apartments
- One Bedroom Apartment with Patio — Unit Type C - 599 sq. ft.
- One Bedroom Apartment — Unit Type B - 509 sq. ft.
- Studio Apartment — Unit Type A - 465 sq. ft.
- Two Bedroom Apartment — Unit Type D - 887 sq. ft.
- Studio Apartment — Unit Type E - 288 sq. ft.
- Studio Apartment — Unit Type F - 366 sq. ft.
Studio Apartments, 1 Bedroom Apartments, 1 Bedroom Apartments with Patios and 2 Bedroom Apartments
Please call for a Personalized Tour! The Village at Waterman Lake is a retirement community located in Greenville, RI that offers Catered Retirement Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, and the region's most innovative Alzheimer's residence.
What Makes Us Special
We’re family owned for 25 years, dedicated team many of whom have been here for decades, located on a beautiful setting overlooking the lake.
Features of The Village at Waterman Lake
- Minimum Rate: $5010/month
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: We Have A One Time Community Fee Of $2750
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- In Room Kitchenette
- Room Service For Meals
- Beauty Barber Shop
- Computer Room
- Resident Transportation
- Garden And Patio
- Resident Parking
- Security Gate
- Laundry For Clothing
Technology and entertainment
- Cable In Rooms
- Fitness Room
- Guests At Mealtime
- Overnight Guests
- Respite Care
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: ALR01347
Reviews of The Village at Waterman Lake | Memory Care
No Reviews Yet!
Location of The Village at Waterman Lake
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities