Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach

4760 S Jog Rd, Greenacres, FL, 33467

Promotion ends in 29 days!

Save $1500! (Move in by 9/15/2017 and save $500 off your first three month’s room rent. Limited availability)

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach

musi October 14, 2015

My husband has been in Pacifica Greenacres since March 2015. I feel like they have become part of my family and they mine. The facilities are clean and fresh. The residents are clean and well taken care of. The food is good! The vast majority of the aides are caring, friendly and helpful. The administrative staff are responsive to my needs and questions. I feel that I could not have chosen a better place for for spouse. I can visit him any time of the day or night, and did for the first week.

judypeppermom May 23, 2015

I brought my mother there in October 2013 for what I planned to be just one weekend of respite care as my family and I had a trip out of town. To my great surprise, upon returning my mother did not want to leave! She has been living at Pacifica ever since. It has been about a year and a half now and she is happier than ever there and my siblings and I have peace of mind that mom is well taken care of. It is a warm, "homey", non-institutional setting of "cottages" unlike any other ALF I have visited. I highly recommend Pacifica to anyone in search of care for their loved one(s)!

Caring88015650 August 05, 2014

The people at Pacifica were very helpful and they work with you. My dad lives there. They recently painted the building and it looks nice and neat. There is no smell. His room has enough space; he has a window and it is well-lit. They send you a calendar each month with the schedule and what they are doing. He says he doesn't really like the food, but he likes ice cream. The place is well-secured.

shapack July 01, 2014

Amazing! All residents were neatly groomed, dressed and HAPPY. The facility is clean, cheerful and has the comfortable feeling of a private home. I was so impressed with the beautiful courtyards in which residents have the freedom to come and go. I can't say enough good things about the staff and their caring interaction with residents. I was given the freedom to speak with residents. Everyone with whom I spoke was very happy with the care and lifestyle at Pacifica.

Lynnemathews April 25, 2014

As a RN and daughter of an Alzheimer's patient, I highly recommend Pacifica. The cottages feel like a home. The staff is caring, compassionate and treat residents with respect. The management team under Ms Windsome's leadership are outstanding, tenured and responsive. Making a decision to place my mother in a facility was gut wrenching. I now wish I would have done it sooner. She is truly happy, safe and well care for. I enjoy visiting and have gotten to know several of the residents. I did my home work and glad I chose Pacifica. Sincerely Lynne, RN

Allan3 March 26, 2014

Mom is at Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach. We actually visited several facilities and we were most impressed with this one that is why we chose it for her. I felt very comfortable with the place. Everything is totally perfect there and I am happy with that. I would recommend this facility.

sadie1625 August 16, 2013

I am very pleased with the facility and staff. I searched quite a few places and this one fit the needs that I was looking for, for my loved one. Keeping her in a secure place but giving her as much access as she wanted to enjoy outdoors. It is very comfortable to bring my small kids on visits do to the access to the secured courtyard that they love the freedom to play in while I sit and visit my loved one.

gael1 July 06, 2013

Pacifica is a lovely graded memory care facility. There are three levels of care each with their own group of cottages. All cottages are exactly alike to reduce distress for the patient when it is necessary to move to another level of care. The staff is knowledgable and caring. However, this is not a nursing home and does not have trained medical support. For example, my husband could not go there because he is a juvenile diabetic and requires assistance with his insulin pump. There is no one there to aid him. I would highly recommend considering Pacifica if your only issue is dementia.

Sandra24 May 18, 2013

The Cottages didn't have the ambiance that some of the other facilities did. They spend all their money on the lobby to make a good impression on people, but when they come in, care is horrible. My girlfriend was in there. She had a roommate who had a stroke and couldn't feed herself. Nobody had time to feed her, and it seems that they just didn't care. So they delivered the food to her everyday then came back and took away the tray with the uneaten food after a certain time. I would not care to be in a place like that.

Sally9 March 09, 2013

Pacifica Senior Living has more of a family style setup where they have 14 rooms and they share a big kitchen and a living room. And it's all on the first floor. She gets up every morning, gets her breakfast or she can go walk outside with her walker. We're very happy with their service.

Carolyn2 June 28, 2012

My Mom was at the Cottages for two years, and it was the best facility for her. My Mom was able to walk outside (in a gated area), which she loved, and enjoy the fresh air. The meals were fantastic, the nurses and caregivers were kind, helpful, and pleasant, the activities were appropriate,and the staff outside of the immediate cottage were amazingly caring. I would recommend this facility to everyone!!

Pat Callaghan June 24, 2012

My Mom resided at Pacifica Senior LIving Center for 2 and 1/2 years; until she died from alzheimer's disease. The greatest place she could have lived!!

From Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach

Located in Greenacres, FL, Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach offers full-service memory care programs, providing a warm, inviting and familiar environment for residents with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. Our community focuses on programs that help individuals with memory loss to thrive while managing the issues of dementia.

Our residential care community offers an atmosphere of home and comfort, reducing the feeling of loneliness and confusion. We understand how important this is to our residents and their loved ones. While providing the best in customized care for our residents, we also provide support and education, helping the entire family enhance their understanding and happiness.

Features of Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach