Peregrine Senior Living at Glenwood Springs
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From Peregrine Senior Living at Glenwood Springs
Two buildings at the same location. Memory Care in now open and our Assisted Living will open in the fall of 2017. Live in the newest memory care and assisted living in Glenwood Springs, CO.
Peregrine Landing at Glenwood Springs – Memory Care, our newest senior community specializing in memory care from Peregrine Senior Living. If you or a family member are experiencing memory loss, we have the ideal place to live! Located in the beautiful Roaring Fork Valley with a riverfront setting, we use “The Peregrine Way” philosophy of care for our residents, families, and staff to connect to the mind, body, and soul.
Peregrine Value- Added Services:
- Medication administration
- Regular health and wellness checks
- On-site blood pressure checks
- Support services, including in-house physician, pharmacy, lab services
- Scheduled rehabilitation services providing physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Complete social, cultural and recreational programs
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments
- Outings to local attractions and cultural events
- Screening, vision, hearing and podiatry services
- On-site dental services
Care is highly individualized based on your loved one’s needs. We provide a number of signature programs that are designed to stimulate one’s long-term memory such as:
- Spiritual Programs – Our spiritual director offers both denominational and non-denominational prayers and services to uplift and comfort the community.
- Legacy Stories – Together, we record in writing each resident’s personal biography.
- Peregrine University – We have interesting and entertaining lectures on topics familiar to the residents.
- Time Capsules – We work with residents to create a safe-box of keepsakes to calm, stimulate, and lift residents’ spirits.
- Around The World – On a monthly basis we explore different cultures of the world through dining, dress, and music
What Makes Us Special
The Peregrine Way® is built around the recognition of three fundamental principles that are incorporated into the positive life and aging experience of each of us: a commitment to a renewal of the individual growth process, a deepening of the spiritual experience, and the furthering of one’s intellectual pursuits recognizing the value of lifelong learning.
Features of Peregrine Senior Living at Glenwood Springs
- Minimum Rate: $6400/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms
- Resident Capacity: 32
- Pets: All Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: Pending
Reviews of Peregrine Senior Living at Glenwood Springs
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Peregrine Senior Living at Glenwood Springs
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities