Brookdale Harbor Bay

Top nearby Memory Care Facilities

Reviews of Brookdale Harbor Bay

Average Rating:

Danielledoodl September 29, 2011

When I visited Clare Bridge, I was impressed by the appearance. It was clean and well kept. It was very warm and cozy as well. A wonderful place to be. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They helped me find my way and also gave me a short brief tour. All the residents seemed very happy and pleasant. There were many activities in place for the residents for entertainment. They also had a very relaxing courtyard to go do yoga or just to relax. The cafeteria was very open and casual. The food was well made, as if homemade. The whole building was very spacious and comfortable. I appreciated all the kind people around that made my visit more enjoyable. The staff made me as well as the residents feel very welcome and meaningful as well as brighten our day. They really put a lot of care into this facility and pride in making the safe and comfortable environment that they have here.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Brookdale Harbor Bay

At Brookdale Harbor Bay we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Brookdale Harbor Bay are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Features of Brookdale Harbor Bay

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• 24-hour security gate
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Minimum age: Varies

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): 1912