Tiffin House

Overview of Ratings

4.9

September 30, 2017

By John Grey

We moved our mother to Tiffin House after a long battle with Alzheimer's. We felt the previous place she was living was not providing her the special attention she needed in her last chapter of life. The time that she spent there was not long, but our family felt we made those right decision to move her there because we felt the staff really cared about her. We were very happy with how special the staff made her feel. Uyen, RN, was in constant communication with me and helped me feel like my mother was the most important person in their care. When she passed, I felt like they felt as if they had lost a family member too. If I had to make this decision again, I wish I had moved her sooner. The personal care and attention given made us children feel at ease during the last period of our mother's life. John Grey
John, Thank you so very much in trusting our Tiffin Family to care for your wonderful Mother. It was an honor that we cherished. God Bless your family. Sincerely, Justin Trodahl Owner Tiffin House Assisted Living and Memory Care

June 02, 2016

By Darrylin Coleman

Of all the care facilities we visited we were most impressed with Tiffin House. Located on a large, wooded lot in a quiet neighborhood, Tiffin House has a home-like atmosphere. The staff is skilled and caring, sensitive to the needs of family members as well as residents. The wonderful people at Tiffin House made a very difficult transition easier for us. We are, indeed, blessed to have found such an outstanding home to provide Stan’s care. D Coleman, Sun City Texas

March 08, 2016

By Caring Sister7

I visited Tiffin House, which is actually two homes. They had many social involvements, but we didn’t think my sister was ready for that. For some people this would be very positive, but for us, not so much. They didn’t have a lot of rooms with a private bathroom and shower, and we certainly would like that. That was a big issue. It was by the lake in a rural area, which is something I liked about it. However, it was too small a place for the number of people who need memory care. It was too small to accommodate what my sister would like.

August 12, 2015

By casemanager15

Other

The faculty staff at the Tiffin House are amazing. They are very considerate and compassionate caregivers who are devoted to the residents. The owner and founder Justin T. is very passionate about providing exceptional care to the residents and ensuring his staff are the right fit. Staff and residents become a very close knit family. Deanna L. the educator and marketer provides the residents, their families and the community with resources and education on Alzheimer’s disease. She is a huge support to families in need. As a case manager with over 10 years of experience working with persons with disabilities including cognitive impairments, I have worked with numerous communities and I understand how scary and difficult it can be to transition a loved one. I highly recommend the Tiffin House.

August 06, 2015

By Tina Marie VC

Other

Tiffin House has been home for many of our clients. The staff is incredibly helpful, attentive & professional, the grounds are impeccably kept, and Snoops the dog welcomes you at every visit! Residents are Tiffin House's top priority and are always considered family from day one!

July 25, 2015

By Kupjones

Warm, inviting home environment. Reminded me of a Bed & Breakfast the first time I visited. Excellent staff to patient ratio. Lots of attention given to patients. They care for my mom with dignity and respect. There is no fee to be put on the waiting list, no community fees, and no hidden fees. I know that my mom is safe and well taken care of. It gives me peace of mind.

July 22, 2015

By Rodney M

I have visited the Tiffin House several times when I was looking for a place for a family member. The staff members were very helpful and eager to answer all my questions. While I was there, I could see that the staff really care about the residents. I would highly recommend Tiffin House to anyone who is in need of a memory care facility.

May 22, 2014

By HIWP

Absolutely the best care in central Texas. We went to several places before Tiffin House and the difference was obvious immediately. The staff is loving and caring. The home is clean and smells great. The staff cooks homemade meals and the scent flows through the home. The owner of Tiffin House, Justin, has built a loving home that is designed and decorated to care for those with dementia. He hires the best staff and trains them personally and it shows. This home is a true blessing to our family. Our family couldn't be happier and we would tell anyone looking for the perfect place to take care for their loved one to choose Tiffin House.

May 21, 2014

By Cm524

Other

The Tiffin House is a highly ranked and well desired community. I am a case manager and work with numerous facilities. The families who have visited the Tiffin House as well as those who have became residents have commented to me on the beautiful environment and quality of care their loved ones are receiving. They also indicate exceptional management who truly make them feel as family. I would recommend the Tiffin House to anyone looking for quality memory care for their loved one.

Let Us Search For You

Save Stress

Photos of Tiffin House

Features of Tiffin House

About Tiffin House

The Premier Assisted Living and Memory Care Facility of Georgetown, Texas Combat Veteran Owned & Operated

Tiffin House Memory Care specializes in the care of Alzheimer’s and Dementia residents. Our homes were personally designed and built from the ground up to provide the ideal home for caring for dementia diseases. Our homes are Certified Alzheimer’s and Dementia facilities by the State of Texas. Using a combined 60 years of experience our family created the perfect setting for your loved ones. This includes our entire 5-acre campus full of trees and beautiful landscaping surrounding both homes. Tiffin House is just like Grandma’s House. Please come see the difference for yourself.

Tiffin House provides a home to meet the advanced levels of care needed for residents who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and dementia.

Before you place your family member in a large facility, you must see Tiffin House.

Medical Care:

• Patient-to-Direct Staff Ratio Is Better Than Three-to-One (3:1) During All Day Shifts and Five-to-One (5:1) During All Night Shifts (10 pm – 6 am) – BEST IN THE BUSINESS – Others Claim Office Staff in Their Ratios, We Do Not
    • Registered Nurses on Site MON-FRI and Available on Call Seven Days a Week, 24 Hours a Day – No other Type B Alzheimer’s Assisted Living or Memory Care facility matches us – BEST IN THE BUSINESS
    • Transportation Provided for Appointments
    • Complete
    • Medical Records Kept
    • Long-Term Care Insurance Accepted
    • All Staff are Professionally Trained in Treating and Dealing with Dementia and Alzheimer’s
    • Home Health Care
    • Therapy Services Available to Include Individual Restorative Care
    • ALL INCLUSIVE PRICING!!
    • YOUR RATE WILL NEVER CHANGE
    • YOUR RATE INCLUDES EVERYTHING EXCEPT PRESCRIPTION DRUGS
    • YOU WILL NEVER HAVE AN ADDITIONAL FEE

Luxurious Property:

• Spacious Home on One Level – Large Bedrooms
    • Large Recreational Room
    • Therapy Room
    • Beauty Parlor “Tiffin Cuts” (Coming Soon)
    • Activity Room
    • Covered Outside Patio
    • Beautifully Landscaped with In-Ground Sprinkler System
    • Many Different Plants and Flowers for Every Season
    • Waist-High Garden Boxes for Residents’ Enjoyment with Peach Trees in the back yard
    • Beautiful Gazebo
    • Home-Cooked Meals / Special Diets
    • Quiet Street
    • Tiffin Puppy Dogs

Safety as a Priority:

• Security and Safety in a Spacious, Well-Appointed Home
    • Emergency Fire Sprinklers and Alarm System in the Home – Alzheimer’s Certified by the State of Texas
    • Beautiful Fireplace
    • Door Alarms on All Exits
    • Eight-Foot Cedar Wood Fence Provides Privacy and Security
    • Bedroom Alarms Alert the Tiffin Staff if Residents Get Up
    • Security Camera System
    • Emergency Generators for Power

Thank you for your interest at Tiffin House Senior Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Tiffin House