Valley View Gardens

11848 Valley View Street, Garden Grove, CA, 92845

Reviews of Valley View Gardens

November 30, 2015

By Kristina5

At Valley View Gardens, I didn’t think their rooms were that great. They were very dark and had mattresses on the floor, so people couldn’t get up. It looked sad. However, the grounds were fantastic. It sounded like they had good caregivers. I was looking for male caregivers for heavy male patients, which they had. The director was very good and caring.

January 24, 2015

Valley View Gardens is OK. My concern is my mom usually comes home with a UTI and may be a little dehydrated. She lost 40lbs when I left her there. We are hoping that she does not get sick from all of this. But that is kind of the pinch we got ourselves in. This place needs a little updating in the room. They present it like they have a lot of activities. The dining area is kind of like where everything is done. So it's a multi-function area and not a true dining area. With her memory impairment, it is kind of hard. But she does well. I think they probably need more assistance on their ADLs for their residents.

September 23, 2011

I visited this facility for a tour. I was greeted by the marketing staff who were quite knowledgeable about the facility. I met the administrator who seemed caring and compassionate. This is a Alzheimer's/dementia facility and it is assisted living. Located near shopping, pharmacy services and restaurants. The downside is that it is on a busy, main street that is noisy. It is also very close to the 22 freeway for easy access. The exterior is lovely with alot of rose gardens and it seems very peaceful. In the dining room I was able to observe one of the activity programs going on and they had 2 dogs who seemed to fit right in. I toured private and semi-private rooms that were beautiful and state of the art decor. The staff seem excited about working in this facvility and demonstrate a attitude of compassion. I would recommend this for placement of a loved one.

Photos of Valley View Gardens

Features of Valley View Gardens

• Pharma

About Valley View Gardens

Our memory care community in Garden Grove has been purposefully designed to provide your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

Memory Care
  • Emergency Response System
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team, served 3 times a day 24-hour
  • Staffing Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments