Fullerton Gardens

Reviews of Fullerton Gardens

Overview of Ratings

4.7

January 18, 2014

I'm very happy with Fullerton Gardens. It's closer to home and I thought it was a wonderful place. It was beautiful, clean and spacious. It had everything that I was looking for. The staff was very loving and knowledgeable. As a whole, I was very pleased with this facility.

October 15, 2013

Fullerton Gardens is for patients who have Alzheimer's and dementia. They are on 2-acre garden and it's a locked facility. The residents there have their own rooms. It's a wonderful place and mom is there right now. The staff are very, very caring people. Most of the staff has been there 10 to 15 years. They have doctors and nurses on staff.

November 17, 2011

By GEEZER81

My mother-in-law was a resident of Fullerton Gardens for approximately two years because of her Alzheimer's problem. My wife and I visited her three or four times a week during that period and had a close relationship with members of the staff. This is a "lock down" facility for the safety of the patients. There is a RN on constant duty, and a very adequate 24 hour staff. There are patient activities at a near constant level and all are supervised and provided by the staff. There are also "outside" entertainers every week, and often more than one presentation per week. Semi-private rooms are of ample size, have a maximum of two patients per room, and provide closets and storage facilities for each patient. All foods are prepared in-house, and "family and friends" are invited to join the patient for all holiday activities at no cost, and can come for occasional meals at a minimal cost. At the time of our affiliation the staff was always very friendly and also very professional. (This attested to by my wife who was a RN and a Head Nurse at a large hospital at the time of her Mother's time at this facility.) Prior to our placing the patient at this facility we talked to other friends of ours who had a similar situation with a relative. We also did our own "search and seek" effort for about a month before settling on the chosen facility. (It should be noted that this facility was NOT the lowest cost facility visited.) We highly recommend this facility based upon our experience, and that the patient was very pleased with her living conditions while there. Harry A. Brand

August 23, 2011

I have visited this faclility several times. It is a facility that is specialized in Alzheimer's/Dementia Care. The grounds are spacious and they have a lovely rose garden and walking path. They have a very friendly staff who have special training in Alzheimer's/Dementia. The administrator brings her dog to work and the resident's love it!! They are pet friendly! It is a secured facility and very safe. The interior is beautiful with sutle colors such as mauve, rose and beige. The environment is homelike and calm, Resident's are kept very active and they have a great deal of family involvement. This facility is one of four facilitles and they are active in the community. One a year they hold a large professional/community seminar with a boutique/vendors. I would highly recommend this facility.

August 02, 2011

By Andrea S

My father was a resident at Fullerton Gardens for over a year and a half . The caregivers at Fullerton Gardens are genuinely concerned with the residents and we feel our dad was very well taken care of. The home is very comfortable and we felt it was easy to visit, even with small children. We especially liked visiting out in the beautiful garden where the children could roam. In addition to taking care of my dad, the staff at FG was very supportive to my family, truly kind and personable.

Let Us Search For You

• Golf
    • Features Extra: Library

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 7

About Fullerton Gardens

Our memory care community in Fullerton has been purposefully designed to provide your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

Memory Care
    • Emergency Response System
    • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team, served 3 times a day 24-hour
    • Staffing Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments