Brookdale North Fremont

Overview of Ratings

4.4

August 30, 2014

By Linda68649550

Emeritus at Atherton Court was very nice. The rooms looked beautiful. Everything was very presentable. The staff was helpful during my tour. They even answered every question I had. We went to another community because of budget reasons.

July 10, 2014

By tocca33

The facility and staff is very warm and inviting for those who visit.. As a strictly memory care provider, their attention is solely on the prosperity and quality of life for the residents. Staff has been none less then professional with a sense of compassion and duty for their tenants. Tons of activities, garden area beauty shop, lounge area, and very well prepared meals and deserts. Money could be a issue for they do charge more than other facilities. Night staff is a blessing and role models for the facility.

December 30, 2013

My husband is actually at Emeritus at Atherton Court. It's good except for the $5000 a month although I like the facility. I like its freedom and so far I like the way that they treat the residents. With regards to the staff, I haven’t seen anybody I disliked. They do have meals and they give the residents snacks and desserts. The food is adequate.

December 18, 2012

By pgki

This facility is perfect for demetia care residents. The layout is conducive to the proper attentive care that is necessary for all residents suffering from memory loss. This is a stand alone dementia care facility, which is the only way to approach the care of this growing segment of our population. Dementia care facilities should not be part of or attached to assisted living facilities. This facility is trying very hard to adapt to the ever changing needs of the residents and their families and have implemented new social activities as well as nutritional guideli nes. The facility is also very warmly appointed and has a nice garden patio for the residents. At times, Emeritus also interfaces with a private elementary school during holidays.

Let Us Search For You

• Minimum Age: N/A

• Licenses: RCFE

About Brookdale North Fremont

Amenities and Services
    • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
    • Medication management
    • Dining assistance and special diets
    • Assistance with reminders and redirection
    • Escorts and assistance with walking
    • Emergency response call system
    • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

-Our community was designed for residents with memory impairment . -Inside community is circular -Access to outside patio area 24 hrs a day

Map of Brookdale North Fremont