The Village at Silver Sage

Reviews of The Village at Silver Sage

Overview of Ratings

July 27, 2011

By heidimruev

What a gorgeous facility. I had a wonderful tour with Leon Polk, the Community Relations Director, and couldn't have been more pleased. The entire staff that I met helped me so much as I begin this journey with my mother. I know that she would love it and I wanted to move in myself. I couldn't ask for more in a facility!!!

Photos of The Village at Silver Sage

Features of The Village at Silver Sage

About The Village at Silver Sage

The Village at Silver Sage, is a distinctive memory care community conveniently located just north of Fort Worth, TX. Here, residents receive the care they need while maintaining ties to family, friends and the community. A beautiful home with quality amenities, purposeful living and therapeutic activities, individualized care services and delicious meals - The Village at Silver Sage provides everything you need to Live Life Well.

The community is designed specially for older adults who suffer from Alzheimer's and other related dementia impairments. Amenities include Atrium with gardening planter boxes, cozy living room and library, sensory room, therapeutic kitchen, full service salon and secured landscaped courtyards. A Physician lead caregiver support program, T.O.U.C.H., provides unconditional compassion and healing along with an open forum for families, friends and caregivers.

Map of The Village at Silver Sage