The Village at Silver Sage

4501 Silver Sage Dr, Fort Worth, TX, 76137

Reviews of The Village at Silver Sage

Christine29 January 30, 2014

Mother has been in Autumn Leaves almost a year now. They keep them very active and they give excellent care of their clients. There isn't too much that I could say that was bad. They have very good nurses. They stay in contact with me however they need to. I have a key so I'm invited to come anytime day and night so I can get in the dorm and go see mother, just go see what's going on and I really like that. The staff is just wonderful. I don't think it could be any better.

Yvonne9 September 14, 2013

Autumn Leaves of Fossil Creek was a fabulous place but I could not afford it. I used to take my husband there for Day Care and they had a lot of community activities. They had speakers coming in, information was available for you and monthly meetings for the relatives. They also had more intricate activities like painting, tile-making and they allowed those who could cook in the kitchen. They had two kitchen and had more space for activities. They also had magnificent outside ground. The owner was very involved and they seemed to have bigger staff. They had on-going trainings for the staff and the facility was just on top. I would recommend this place if they could afford it.

anaukam July 28, 2011

I have had very good communication and responsiveness from the staff at this facility. They have been so very good, especially in the area of Memory Care which is their specialty. It is wonderful to have experts be able to tell us that what my father is going through is normal, as well as give us adequate and honest information about his disease. They do everything they can to make life as normal as possible, and the quality of life as high as they can. I am impressed with their caring attitudes.

heidimruev July 27, 2011

What a gorgeous facility. I had a wonderful tour with Leon Polk, the Community Relations Director, and couldn't have been more pleased. The entire staff that I met helped me so much as I begin this journey with my mother. I know that she would love it and I wanted to move in myself. I couldn't ask for more in a facility!!!

From The Village at Silver Sage

The Village at Silver Sage, is a distinctive memory care community conveniently located just north of Fort Worth, TX. Here, residents receive the care they need while maintaining ties to family, friends and the community. A beautiful home with quality amenities, purposeful living and therapeutic activities, individualized care services and delicious meals - The Village at Silver Sage provides everything you need to Live Life Well.

The community is designed specially for older adults who suffer from Alzheimer's and other related dementia impairments. Amenities include Atrium with gardening planter boxes, cozy living room and library, sensory room, therapeutic kitchen, full service salon and secured landscaped courtyards. A Physician lead caregiver support program, T.O.U.C.H., provides unconditional compassion and healing along with an open forum for families, friends and caregivers.

Features of The Village at Silver Sage