North Woods Village at Inverness Lakes

8075 Glencarin Blvd., Fort Wayne, IN, 46804

Reviews of North Woods Village at Inverness Lakes

September 27, 2016

By susankruse

My mom came to Northwood a year ago. I feel the staff and nurses are excellent. i appreciate that they care about each resident as an individual and want to give them the best quality of life. It gives me peace of mind to know my mom is safe and so well cared for. The activities director goes above and beyond to make my mom feel loved.

September 26, 2016

By NRT

We did our homework before choosing a memory care facility. North woods Village has surpassed our expectations. Our mom is treated with respect by caring and compassionate professionals. The atmosphere is always upbeat and positive. I am amazed at how quickly Mom is feeling comfortable in her new home. Mom is safe and happy! Feeling blessed!!

September 26, 2016

By tandrasjohnson

My mother recently transferred to NWV from another facility in Fort Wayne, The difference in care has been remarkable. All staff have been extremely caring and attentive. My mother said "This is the life of Riley." Her room is beautiful. The meals are delicious and served beautifully. My brothers and I could not be more pleased with the extremely high quality of care and facility.

August 16, 2016

By Double Trouble

[;Excellent at every turn. Compared to the last facility there is no comparison....twice the available employees,, excellent food, and always cleanliness and the best care from very caring employees!

August 15, 2016

By Robert Bolen

Northwoods Village is a wonderful facility and I'm so happy for my mother to be a resident there. The staff is very caring and treat all of the residents with kindness and respect. The daily activities keep the residents engaged and involved and so they do not just whither away. The food is excellent and since the building is only one year old it is very up to date. Not only does Northwoods Village care for the residents it also cares for the community by hosting numerous community informational dinners. In conclusion, I'm very happy for my mother to be at Northwoods Village because of the care, and value, which she receives.

February 11, 2016

By Eliseoren

My parents have been in 6 different Fort Wayne nursing facilities. Northwoods Village is far superior in every category. Caring for Dementia and Alzheimer's Patients is their expertise. The staff is professional and fun! The food is uhh-mazz-ing. They truly care about my Dad. The activity director is constantly keeping the residents entertained and active. Music is a part of her daily routine with them, which sparks lots of memories! Love this place!

Photos of North Woods Village at Inverness Lakes

• Pharma

• Tai Chi

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About North Woods Village at Inverness Lakes

Offered exclusively at North Woods Village communities, “NEW DIRECTIONS"® is our signature approach to memory care.

Offering the perfect blend of resident-centered care, the support and attention of a specially trained staff and the comfort and convenience of a physical environment designed with purpose, “NEW DIRECTIONS"® will provide residents of North Woods Village at Inverness Lakes with the support they need and the independence they deserve.

All memory care and they are experts! They are smaller neighborhoods set up so residents can eat, play and live together in a smaller setting. This Community is brand new and they are taking applications now for residents.

Map of North Woods Village at Inverness Lakes