Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers

October 15, 2017

By echo22

Other

I called this facility in order to find out information. I spoke with Vicki and she was very friendly and informative. I will be visiting this facility.

By sister 54

A very welcoming community I had a tour met with Marketing Vicki and Michael, they both explained the process and all they could offer my sister. Very refreshing not to be pushed, they took their time and truly seemed to care

By Dennise R

I visited the facility on behalf of a family member that was showing a need for placement. Vicki was a Godsend explainining in layman terms the process and what were we he true needs of my loved one. Staff was happy and patient and displayed a true love for these very special residents.

By GA777

Once inside this community, you will be greeted with a warm smile at the front desk. They made me feel welcome, like a family member. I was asked if I wanted something to drink while waiting to meet with the Vicky, the sales person. I did not have to wait long. Vicky is very knowledgeable, and empathetic about memory issues, and understands how difficult it can be on family members. The other staff members are equally as caring and friendly. I love the cottages, they are very home-like, extremely comfortable. I highly recommend Pacifica!

By Elder Law

Beautiful property. Unique approach with care for folks suffering from dementia. Vickie is very caring and was a pleasure to work with.

By HHNurse

I am a medical professional and visit many communities in the surrounding area. Pacifica always stands out as a favorite place to visit! The facility is clean and beautiful, the residents are "out and about" and engaged. The list could go on... This is definitely a place to visit when looking for care for your loved one.

By lrich

Warm family environment and caring staff for your loved ones!

By billremo

This community is such a great home like environment!

By Topspot

I love the cottages concept. The freedom enjoyed by the residents is a pleasure to see.

October 10, 2017

By FSC1982

Vicki is genuine and helps you through the entire process. This is not easy placing your loved one in a community. The homelike atmosphere is amazing, with the different cottages and lots of outdoor areas to enjoy.
Thank you for your detailed positive review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and look forward to seeing you again soon!

October 07, 2017

By smile1345

I visited this community a couple months back, looking for the future for my parents . What a wonderful staff and community. The sales manager was listened to what I was looking for and then asked the right questions. The tour was perfect, and she explained the story of the cottages and the qualities of a small home like setting. Thank you for educating me on the process
Hi Smile1345, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

July 14, 2017

By oneezywalker

This is a perfect community for memory care. Looking for my Mother and all I can say is, they know memory care, and all that goes with it. I was treated like family, and offered warm cookies when I came to tour. Friendly Home like atmosphere everywhere you go. Dinner smelled delicious, and looked very appetizing. When I went on my the tour, they where very informative and introduced me to the DON and the ED, who took time to talk with me. The cottages, where clean and all updated, and the residents where all busy with projects. I give them 5 stars
Thank you for your positive review & kind words! We are so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

June 27, 2017

By CaringReviewer139665

Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers had all the homes built in an L-shape. There were 6 bedrooms on one side and another 6 on the other, and then there was a central community area for dining and recreation. We were impressed with it. What we liked about it was that there were 5 houses with 12 residents each, so it would be more like family because they would be seeing the same people every day. We liked the fact that each house had an eating area, and the staff volunteered to do food preparations for the residents. If somebody missed breakfast, they would fix her a new one as soon as she got to the dining area. The food looked good and smelled good. They had a bus, and they were taking the residents on an outing while were there. The rooms were kind of dark. We also didn’t like the bathroom because there was a 5-inch step to get to the shower.
Thank you for sharing your positive experience and this wonderful review! We're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers. Your satisfaction is our top priority, please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

June 17, 2016

By Rod010667

My mother-in-law has been in Pacifica Senior Living for three weeks. It seems to be good. She has fallen five times, and the staff is concerned about her fall frequency. The place is set up with five cottages that have 14 residents per cottage. She has a private room, but there are also double rooms. They group people according to their level of care.

Rod, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with our community. Your feedback and opinion are very important to us. We strive to provide excellent care to our residents and their families. Here at Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers we are all family!

June 10, 2016

By Sharon886831

Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers was very nice. The staff seemed very nice, friendly, and caring. The place was beautiful, and clean. It had a different kind of interesting. They had it broken up into 5 different homes there. That was an interesting concept which I think could probably be very nice. They had individual kitchens in each one of the houses at Pacifica. They have a large dining room, and they also had a large kitchen where most of the food was prepared. It seemed very calm, and nice. They had a lot of activities. This was the interesting part, and I thought it was a good idea. They individually design the programs for the patients for each of the houses, and they usually kept the people who were pretty much of the same level in the same level. They design the programs around the level of the people who were living there so you had 5 different opportunities to have different programs for each of the levels the people were at. I think it's a good concept.

Sharon, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with our community. We strive to provide excellent care to our residents at Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers. Also, did you know we have a Facebook page and post weekly pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website).

May 29, 2016

By Sharon565380

Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers was very pleasant. The person who represents them was very informative and very experienced. She knew exactly what to show and tuned into what our needs are going to be, so it was a very positive experience. This is a memory care facility and are very engaged with keeping the residents busy and not sitting around. They have the ability to go outdoors at will because of the way it is set up, do music therapy with them, have children visiting, and encourage them to use the garden. It is very different from where my mom is now.

You really made our day today. Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Sharon. We strive to provide excellent high level, quality care to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers. We have a Facebook page & post weekly pictures of our lovely residents and their interesting activities that they are engaged in. We have found that it is a nice way to stay connected to your loved one. (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns.

May 27, 2016

By Randolph480528

Pacifica was nice and satisfactory, and the staff seemed friendly and competent. It was a larger facility.

Thank you so much for your positive review!

December 10, 2015

By Sandra E.

I visited Pacifica Senior Living. I liked very much the fact that it had separate buildings depending on the level of care that your loved one needed. I think they had four buildings, and all ofthe buildings were exactly alike. If your loved one deteriorated and had to move to another level, they would not recognize that they were in a different building. I thought that was very important. The woman in charge, Margaret, was very friendly. The grounds were very nice with an outside garden area and a courtyard where your loved one could go out anytime they wanted. It was lovely. I liked that very much. They had daily activities. I would absolutely recommend it.

November 11, 2015

By Dorothy116100950

We visited Pacifica for my father-in-law. It was nice and clean, and the staff was nice as well.

Hi Dorothy, Thank you for your positive review!

Photos of Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers

Features of Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3995/month

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers

Situated in vibrant Fort Myers, FL, our Pacifica Senior Living community offers full-service memory care programs, providing a warm, inviting and familiar environment for residents with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. Our community focuses on programs that help individuals with memory loss to thrive while managing the issues of dementia.

Our residential care community offers an atmosphere of home and comfort, reducing the feeling of loneliness and confusion. We understand how important this is to our residents and their loved ones. While providing the best in customized care for our residents, we also provide support and education for families, helping the entire family enhance their understanding and happiness. Our home-like accommodations are custom built to help ease what can be an overwhelming time in life.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers