Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers

9461 Healthpark Circle, Fort Myers, FL, 33908

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers

Randolph480528 May 27, 2016

Pacifica was nice and satisfactory, and the staff seemed friendly and competent. It was a larger facility.

Thank you so much for your positive review!

Sandra E. December 10, 2015

I visited Pacifica Senior Living. I liked very much the fact that it had separate buildings depending on the level of care that your loved one needed. I think they had four buildings, and all ofthe buildings were exactly alike. If your loved one deteriorated and had to move to another level, they would not recognize that they were in a different building. I thought that was very important. The woman in charge, Margaret, was very friendly. The grounds were very nice with an outside garden area and a courtyard where your loved one could go out anytime they wanted. It was lovely. I liked that very much. They had daily activities. I would absolutely recommend it.

Dorothy116100950 November 11, 2015

We visited Pacifica for my father-in-law. It was nice and clean, and the staff was nice as well.

Hi Dorothy, Thank you for your positive review!

From Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers

Situated in vibrant Fort Myers, FL, our Pacifica Senior Living community offers full-service memory care programs, providing a warm, inviting and familiar environment for residents with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. Our community focuses on programs that help individuals with memory loss to thrive while managing the issues of dementia.

Our residential care community offers an atmosphere of home and comfort, reducing the feeling of loneliness and confusion. We understand how important this is to our residents and their loved ones. While providing the best in customized care for our residents, we also provide support and education for families, helping the entire family enhance their understanding and happiness. Our home-like accommodations are custom built to help ease what can be an overwhelming time in life.

Features of Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers