Brookdale Fort Collins | Memory Care

1008 Rule Dr., Fort Collins, CO, 80525

Reviews of Brookdale Fort Collins | Memory Care

Tim25 February 13, 2015

Clare Bridge of Fort Collins was a great facility, but my dad was misplaced there. They were not capable of handling him as far as how much he has progressed in Alzheimer's and dementia. And with his combativeness, they were not equipped to handle him there. It was a misdiagnosis, and he was just placed there. It was a great facility, but it just wasn't for my dad. Clare Bridge was more structured, but they did feed him obviously, and the portions were a bit smaller. They had more in-patients. They had a lot more people, so the portions were a bit smaller, but it was OK. The room was big enough for him, and it was decent. They probably need to improve on the care for their patients and communication.

Bill38 February 14, 2014

The care has been good. Everybody has been very cheerful and helpful. Clare Bridge of Fort Collins is pretty much what we had hoped for. My wife has a nice bright room. The bed is good and she has some of her own furniture there. I've eaten there myself once and food was sort of 'so-so', but my wife says the food is okay so that's the important part.

From Brookdale Fort Collins

At Brookdale Fort Collins, we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Brookdale Fort Collins are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Features of Brookdale Fort Collins