Memory Care Facilities near Federal Way, Washington
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Memory Care including 54 reviews for Federal Way Memory Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
Federal Way, Washington
8 Memory Care Facilities
Request free brochures, read reviews, and get detailed cost information
More Information About Memory Care
6 Vision-Boosting Tips for Someone With Dementia
Article: Some of the confusion of dementia can actually be the result of low vision. The good news: This kind of trouble is reversible. Learn how to help somone who needs memory care.
How to Sidestep Moving-Day Minefields
Article: Moving a loved one to assisted living, memory care, or independent living at continuing care communities is challenging, but by preparing ahead you can avoid common pitfalls and trouble spots. Here's how to prepare.
What Type of Personal Tracking Devices are Available for Wandering?
Question: "My father lives in an assisted living home and he has managed to slip away from there on 2 occasions." Read expert advice on tracking devices available for those who wander at assisted living care and/or memory care facilities.
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- 10 Ideas to Help Provide Alzheimer's Care From Far Away
- Alzheimer's Symptoms and Difficult Behaviors
- Burning Question: How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home?