Memory Care Facilities near Federal Way, Washington
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Memory Care including 50 reviews for Federal Way Memory Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
Federal Way, Washington
8 Memory Care Facilities
Request free brochures, read reviews, and get detailed cost information
More Information About Memory Care
Independent Living -- or Assisted Living?
Question: Read expert advice about the differences between independent living and assisted living and learn more about what's best for you, as well as options for memory care and continuing care communities.
Is Mom's Dementia Bad Enough for Her to Be Ready for Asssisted Living?
Question: How do you gauge whether or not your loved one's stage of dementia is right for assisted living and memory care? Read expert advice.
How Do I Convince My Mother With Dementia That Her Dreams Aren't Real?
Question: "My mom is living in an assisted living facility with 24/7 care." Read more about how to care for a loved one with dementia in assisted living and/or memory care.
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- 10 Ideas to Help Provide Alzheimer's Care From Far Away
- Alzheimer's Symptoms and Difficult Behaviors
- Burning Question: How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home?