Reviews of Spring Village at Essex
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
About Spring Village at Essex
Spring Village at Essex is a dedicated memory care facility in the State of Vermont. It is a state-of-the-art 56-bed community, the centerpiece of the exciting Freeman Woods mixed-use complex.
Woodbine Senior Living, nationally recognized experts in senior living and memory care, manages Spring Village. It is located in quaint Essex, Vermont, just minutes from the city of Burlington and the Burlington International Airport. The area offers golf, skiing and many nearby amenities for residents and their families. Essex is a town of safe and friendly neighborhoods, bike and walking paths, restaurants and shops—surrounded by tranquil open spaces.
Memory Care Includes:
- Individual plans of care
- Large, sunny shared or private suites
- Staff experienced in memory care, with ongoing in-service education
- Medication and continence management
- 24-hour safety monitoring
- Nurturing environment to promote independence
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy available
- Aging in place, including end of life care
- Community support groups available
What Makes Us Special
We are committed to avoiding a cookie-cutter or institutional experience for those who live here, work here or visit. Just one look around our village-styled community and you will see the difference.
Photos of Spring Village at Essex
Features of Spring Village at Essex
- Minimum Rate: $5500/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Housing Extra: Shared Or Private Suites
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: 0653