Silverado Encinitas

Overview of Ratings

3.8

January 31, 2014

By Caring74911950

The only place I know that could actually handle highly disruptive and agitated behaviors that won't ship you out the door is Silverado Senior Living. My husband went there. I had enough experience about it to know that even if I had to drive 65 miles one way a day or stay down there, it was worth it for my peace of mind. My husband was there for about 20 days. It's the most expensive facility that I know of. At first I was questioning if the extra money would equate into that high of a quality of service, but now having been there, I can say that it was worth every penny. The facility was excellent. The care was fantastic and very attentive. Everything they promised they do, they did. The staff was highly friendly, cooperative, caring and compassionate. I would also say that I suspect that all of their facilities are of equal excellence. They had a philosophy by their founders that love is greater than fear and they treat each patient with compassion, care and kindness that is unsurpassed from what I could see.

Thank you sharing your Silverado story! We are very happy to hear that you had a positive experience. As you noted, our associates are committed to providing attentive, compassionate care and excellent service to not only our residents but to their family members as well. Thank you again for sharing your comments.

October 30, 2013

By Marcelle1

The girl that I talked at Silverado was very professional and very knowledgeable. Everybody that we talked to were all very helpful. They were also able to keep in touch with me.

Marcelle, thank you for taking the time to review our Encintas community. We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience. We hope to continue to be a trusted resource to you and your family!

November 18, 2011

By tcu

Wonderful, attentive staff; full schedule of activities to keep residents mentally challenge and stimulated. Well-maintaind facility.

We are glad you had a chance to experience the Silverado difference at our Encinitas community. We hope to continue to be an educational resource for you in the future!

August 02, 2011

By my poor mom

My mother was at Silverado, we moved her. My sister felt is was not clean.....A serious virus went around,ppl became seriously ill and worse. Her belongings dissappeared, it was all the good stuff that dissappeared,,,,,,so we questioned who took what???

Photos of Silverado Encinitas

Features of Silverado Encinitas

About Silverado Encinitas

The skilled, compassionate memory care professionals at Silverado are dedicated to providing residents with the dignity and care they deserve while they enjoy the community's warm atmosphere. Comfortable surroundings and engagement activities designed with the needs of memory-impaired individuals in mind help ensure the goal of enriching the lives of both residents and their families.

Map of Silverado Encinitas