Brookdale Eagan

1365 Crestridge Lane, Eagan, MN, 55123

Reviews of Brookdale Eagan

Dwight Shaw March 26, 2015

Employees care about residents very much. They also get to know residents well and take time to get to know the family members. I wouldn't want her anywhere else.

Caring103496750 December 28, 2014

We've performed at the Clare Bridge of Eagan many times. They are always so welcoming and so accommodating. The community is clean and nice, and the best part is the residents are wearing smiles.

Caring103496450 December 28, 2014

The community, staff, and management had made what seemed to be an unmanageable, overwhelming, devastating time in me and my husband's life into a positive one. He receives the best of care there. We are beyond happy!

Dale8 November 29, 2014

We had to move my husband from a memory care facility in Fargo which could no longer care for my husband. I can't tell you what a wonderful facility Clare Bridge is. The staff actually treat all of the residents like their own family. All of the staff is highly trained. It is very clean. My husband has settled in and doing very well.

Wesman92 August 05, 2011

This assisted living provider is where my grandparents stay and is a very nice place to stay. My grandpa is 82 now and has gotten alzheimer's disease so he is losing a lot of his memory. My grandma is getting older and she has a hard time walking and keeping watch over my grandpa so they decided to go to Clare Bridge. The staff there are all nice and very friendly. They do there job with a smile and that's really important. The facility is well built and very big. There is tons of space and stuff to do all the time. Overall my grandparents have said they really like it there and that's the most important thing!

From Brookdale Eagan

At Brookdale Eagan we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Brookdale Eagan are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Features of Brookdale Eagan