Brookdale Eagan

Reviews of Brookdale Eagan

Overview of Ratings

4.4

December 28, 2014

The community, staff, and management had made what seemed to be an unmanageable, overwhelming, devastating time in me and my husband's life into a positive one. He receives the best of care there. We are beyond happy!

November 29, 2014

By Dale8

We had to move my husband from a memory care facility in Fargo which could no longer care for my husband. I can't tell you what a wonderful facility Clare Bridge is. The staff actually treat all of the residents like their own family. All of the staff is highly trained. It is very clean. My husband has settled in and doing very well.

August 05, 2011

By Wesman92

This assisted living provider is where my grandparents stay and is a very nice place to stay. My grandpa is 82 now and has gotten alzheimer's disease so he is losing a lot of his memory. My grandma is getting older and she has a hard time walking and keeping watch over my grandpa so they decided to go to Clare Bridge. The staff there are all nice and very friendly. They do there job with a smile and that's really important. The facility is well built and very big. There is tons of space and stuff to do all the time. Overall my grandparents have said they really like it there and that's the most important thing!

Photos of Brookdale Eagan

Features of Brookdale Eagan

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Licenses: Yes, Housing with Services

About Brookdale Eagan

At Brookdale Eagan we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Brookdale Eagan are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Map of Brookdale Eagan