Starting At: $3200

Payment Options

Contact for details

Accepting inquiries

From Peregrine's Landing at Emory Heights

At Peregrine’s Landing at Emory Heights, we believe life is precious and worth celebrating every day. That is why we fully embrace The Peregrine Way in our community. What better way to celebrate life than to share new experiences with family and friends, enjoy simple pleasures, and explore new interest in a community that is your home? We specialize in providing a safe, secure and supportive home for your loved ones who suffer with memory loss. Here your apartment will provide you with privacy, dignity, and a loving atmosphere. Taking the lead in memory care, our focus is on wellness and promoting personal growth. In our Community, we identify and nurture the strengths of our Elders so they can experience the greatest quality of life while maintaining the highest degree of independence possible.

Reviews of Peregrine's Landing at Emory Heights

Average Rating: 4.0 4.0 out of 5 stars based on 2 Reviews

Peregrine's Landing at Emory Heights
Posted by Caring109478250 July 07, 2015

I had several referrals from multiple sources to look at Peregrine’s Landing. It was one of the cleanest, reasonably priced, and close to my home, so it met most of the things I was looking for in a facility. The staff was friendly. My aunt has a single room. Her food looks fine, but she never eats more than a bite or two. They have a lot of activities. They’re pet friendly, and my aunt loves animals.

Peregrine's Landing at Emory Heights
Posted by Steve43 October 03, 2014

Mom is in Peregrine's Landing. It is an old building, but it is well designed for memory care. If the person can still walk, they can walk around the place freely. There is a nice looking gated area outside, and everything is locked down. So, it is a very safe place. The only thing that I will say if you go there, they are remodeling at the moment. They are updating, so it will be a little rough right now, but it looks like there are going to be some pretty good things. There is a lot of staff that I really like. When you ask them or show them something that's not right, they take care of it. It may be slow sometimes, but they take care of it. Other than that, they have some good staff and they have some people who are in transition and learning, but I have no major problems with the staff. I only have one disagreement, which is pretty good for three years I guess. I suggest that you learn as much as you can before you come in, and that goes to any of them.

Location of Peregrine's Landing at Emory Heights

Features of Peregrine's Landing at Emory Heights

• Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition
  • Activities extra: Residents participate delivering meals on wheels to other seniors

• Private services

• Staff patient ratio: 1 to 8
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55

• We help families understand VA benefits

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Agreement to be Contacted by Telephone.