Brookdale Danville

400 West El Pintado, Danville, CA, 94526

Reviews of Brookdale Danville

Joy10 June 30, 2014

Emeritus at Barrington Court is top-notch; I would highly recommend them. Where we visited, it was all memory care. I asked a lot of questions, and my husband and I had a wonderful tour. A full tour as well as seeing the room where he could be placed if we selected them. Their director was outstanding to us without a doubt; the most outstanding, helpful person I have ever encountered, and I've visited several places. She answered questions readily, no hesitation, happy to do so, good-natured. We had lunch, which was delicious, and then they had a luau, so we had some wonderful luau food. They do parties for the family, and that happened to be the party for Father's Day. I really was hopeful to have my husband go there, but in our case, the finances were restricted. The rooms were fine; they were light, sunny, and happy places. They weren't dull and dark and dingy and sad. I have my own checklist of what I was looking for in these places and they met all those; they got high marks in all these areas. The rooms were roomy enough. There were plenty of lights and windows, so everything was accessible. I think their prices were reasonable. We went there twice, once to tour, and then we were invited back another day to attend a luau, which we did. So twice we visited, and we had the chance to interact with some of the residents, which was wonderful.

Outback293 October 05, 2012

The facilities are of a very high standard, everything is clean and tidy and the maintenance is pretty good.The health services and assistance there varies from person to person but I found that it's of the highest possible quality, available at any time day or night and the staff genuinely care for the people that stay there.I'm really happy with the actual living spaces for the residents - there's a proper sense of independence whilst providing a needed monitoring and assistance very close by at all times.I think the visitor parking isn't anything special but that's a small complaint.

W.S. August 15, 2012

The facility is kept very clean. My mother is difficult to work with but the staff manages her negativity with cheerful kindness. Unlike a previous nursing home, here she changes her clothes daily and is encouraged to walk instead of always using a wheelchair. I have been impressed with the positive atmosphere here.

From Brookdale Danville

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Garden Setting that resident can walk all day. The residents have two options to choose from at meal time. Activities are designed for memory care. Very clean and odor free. We have an active family council. All of the doors are delayed egress.

Features of Brookdale Danville