Pacifica Senior Living Mission Villa

995 E Market St, Daly City, CA, 94014

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Mission Villa

August 12, 2015

By Caring111921950

The staff is fine. My brother is currently in his own room, and the rooms are very spacious, very large, and very clean. They have the services and the needs that most fit what we needed. We haven't been there that long, but it's definitely very good and comparable to most of the other places we saw. There's nothing bad about Pacifica Senior Living Mission Villa -- I would recommend them.

October 06, 2009

By Emily White

I found this place to be very inviting and homey. It has a European look to it and is the kind of place in which someone with Memory Care problems would feel comfortable. There is ample space for someone who is ambulatory to walk around both inside and out. There is a house cat and families with animals visit regularly. The caregivers appear to really care about their residents, as well as the LVN's on staff. They had an entertainer with a guitar, electric piano and guitar singing away on the day I was there. Many of the residents were sitting watching and tapping their fingers and clapping. The activity board was full also. All in all, it is a place I would recommend to a family that has a family member who has any level of cognitive decline, dementia or Alzheimers. I was told they take all levels of Alzheimers, even the combative folks. I was also happy to find out that they give shots (insulin etc) to their residents if needed.

Photos of Pacifica Senior Living Mission Villa

• Low Fat
  • Low Salt

• Tagalog

About Pacifica Senior Living Mission Villa

Mission Villa Memory Care offers full-service memory care services, providing a warm, inviting and familiar environment for residents with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Our community focuses on programs that help individuals with memory loss to even thrive—while managing the issues of dementia.

Our residential care community offers an atmosphere of home and comfort, reducing the feeling of loneliness and confusion. We understand how important this is to our residents and their loved ones. While providing the best in customized care for our residents, we also provide support and education for families, helping the entire family enhance their understanding and happiness.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living Mission Villa