Brookdale White Rock

Overview of Ratings

4.3

September 30, 2012

By Bigmomma2

I cannot say what an answer to my prayers that Stonebridge has been! The staff are so loving and have fun with my grandma. I have peace because she is well taken care of and is HAPPY!

December 08, 2011

By Tobiki

The residents seem to be well taken care of and the staff was very friendly. My great grandmother never had any complaints about the staff and even seemed to have somewhat of a good relationship with some of the nurses working at the facility. I don't recall any problems moving her in or hearing about any mistreatment twoards her. Overall I would say that Emeritus at Stonebridge is a good assisted living service.

October 03, 2011

I just moved my Mom in last Friday and it went very smoothly. I left with a great deal of confidence that it was the right facility for her. As we were settling up her room, the staff immediately engaged her in activities - she barely said good-bye to us. I checked on her twice over the weekend and they were happy to report that her transition was going smoothly. Thanks to all of the staff for all that you do!

Let Us Search For You

Care

Save Stress

Photos of Brookdale White Rock

Features of Brookdale White Rock

• Housing Extra: We Offer Companion And Triple Apartments As Well.

• Features Extra: Library

• Home Sale Assistance

• Minimum Age: None
    • Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Brookdale White Rock

Amenities and Services
    • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
    • Medication management
    • Dining assistance and special diets
    • Assistance with reminders and redirection
    • Escorts and assistance with walking
    • Emergency response call system
    • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

We were built with Memory Care as the primary focus. We have longevity with our staff and many of our staff have been here for several years.

Map of Brookdale White Rock