Brookdale White Rock

9271 White Rock Trail, Dallas, TX, 75238

Reviews of Brookdale White Rock

Caring77066150 January 31, 2014

I looked at Emeritus at Stonebridge and the facility was nice and clean. I know they remodeled the place and to me it looked beautiful. The people who worked there were very, very good. They were able to help me a lot, so they were excellent.

Caring 4280 March 28, 2013

Emeritus facilities were clean. The people were very friendly. The prices were comparable to the other facilities in the area. I would recommend people to definitely check it out.

BLJohnson February 14, 2013

My parent has been at emeritus for several years. I have typically been satisfied over the years but this past year have been overjoyed and proud to have my family living with such kind and respectful staff. The care is excellent and the community is clean and warm. Thank you Stonebridge Emeritus!

Bigmomma2 September 30, 2012

I cannot say what an answer to my prayers that Stonebridge has been! The staff are so loving and have fun with my grandma. I have peace because she is well taken care of and is HAPPY!

Tobiki December 08, 2011

The residents seem to be well taken care of and the staff was very friendly. My great grandmother never had any complaints about the staff and even seemed to have somewhat of a good relationship with some of the nurses working at the facility. I don't recall any problems moving her in or hearing about any mistreatment twoards her. Overall I would say that Emeritus at Stonebridge is a good assisted living service.

Caring281210 October 03, 2011

I just moved my Mom in last Friday and it went very smoothly. I left with a great deal of confidence that it was the right facility for her. As we were settling up her room, the staff immediately engaged her in activities - she barely said good-bye to us. I checked on her twice over the weekend and they were happy to report that her transition was going smoothly. Thanks to all of the staff for all that you do!

From Brookdale White Rock

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

We were built with Memory Care as the primary focus. We have longevity with our staff and many of our staff have been here for several years.

Features of Brookdale White Rock

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Housing Extra: We Offer Companion And Triple Apartments As Well.

• Features Extra: Library