Autumn Leaves of Crystal Lake

495 Alexandra Blvd., Crystal Lake, IL, 60014

Reviews of Autumn Leaves of Crystal Lake

Caring94996350 September 23, 2014

Autumn Leaves of Crystal Lake is actually a few blocks away from where we live. Very nice and helpful people, but they are totally private pay and we cannot afford it. They had respite care and I would highly rate them. I would even consider putting my mom there for the weekend if I had to. But at this point, I am looking for a permanent place and as nice as it was, it just wasn't for us because of affordability.

Thank you for visiting Autumn Leaves of Crystal Lake. We appreciate you taking the time to post your kind comments.

Caring1219 August 22, 2013

We liked Autumn Leaves of Crystal Lake when we visited there. The place was clean and everybody was friendly. It was more homey and the outdoor surrounding was pleasant.

Nancy46224650 August 01, 2013

I've gone to meetings at Autumn Leaves and the place is absolutely wonderful. They do take Alzheimer's patients and they are fully staffed. Everybody was introduced and we really got to know a lot of the staff. It's a lovely, lovely place. The people living there praised the facility highly.

From Autumn Leaves of Crystal Lake

If you're looking for memory care in the Crystal Lake, Ill., area, visit Autumn Leaves® assisted living community. At Autumn Leaves, our sole focus is caring for those with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia. We carefully designed our building to allow safety and ease of movement, with wide hallways, abundant natural light, and bright, inviting decor that's optimal for dementia care.

Autumn Leaves of Crystal Lake is just minutes from Good Sheppard and Sherman Hospitals. Visit today and see the Autumn Leaves difference.

Our family owned and operated Autumn Leaves communities are designed, from the ground up, specifically to meet the needs of those living with memory loss. Our family's passion is to provide our residents with the same excellent care that we would want for our own family members.

Features of Autumn Leaves of Crystal Lake