Autumn Leaves of Crystal Lake

495 Alexandra Blvd., Crystal Lake, IL, 60014

Reviews of Autumn Leaves of Crystal Lake

November 24, 2016

By Dan327563

They’re very nice, very friendly, and very supportive over at Autumn Leaves of Crystal Lake. It’s very close for us to go see my dad. My wife has a relative that is there as well, so they have people that can talk to each other. They have all kinds of different scheduled events. You can take him out and bring him back whenever you want. He’s very happy there. The staff is very helpful, very supportive, and very quick to do whatever the residents need. They know everyone by first and last name. They know everybody there on a personal basis. They also have a doctor that comes down to check and make sure everybody is doing OK.

October 09, 2014

By Pat95960850

I was most happy with my visit at Autumn Leaves, and I felt that they did an excellent job. The staff was wonderful. They explained everything very carefully. They took me to the whole facility and let me observe what is going on. It was very, very clean. The rooms were nice, and there's a lot that they do there. They have nurses on duty, and it was just a full-care place. They do have activities -- like they were doing some group games. They also have an art room. They have a lot of things around for their residents.

September 23, 2014

Autumn Leaves of Crystal Lake is actually a few blocks away from where we live. Very nice and helpful people, but they are totally private pay and we cannot afford it. They had respite care and I would highly rate them. I would even consider putting my mom there for the weekend if I had to. But at this point, I am looking for a permanent place and as nice as it was, it just wasn't for us because of affordability.

Thank you for visiting Autumn Leaves of Crystal Lake. We appreciate you taking the time to post your kind comments.

August 22, 2013

We liked Autumn Leaves of Crystal Lake when we visited there. The place was clean and everybody was friendly. It was more homey and the outdoor surrounding was pleasant.

August 01, 2013

By Nancy46224650

I've gone to meetings at Autumn Leaves and the place is absolutely wonderful. They do take Alzheimer's patients and they are fully staffed. Everybody was introduced and we really got to know a lot of the staff. It's a lovely, lovely place. The people living there praised the facility highly.

Photos of Autumn Leaves of Crystal Lake

Features of Autumn Leaves of Crystal Lake

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library

• Pharma

• Minimum Age: None

About Autumn Leaves of Crystal Lake

If you're looking for memory care in the Crystal Lake, Ill., area, visit Autumn Leaves® assisted living community. At Autumn Leaves, our sole focus is caring for those with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia. We carefully designed our building to allow safety and ease of movement, with wide hallways, abundant natural light, and bright, inviting decor that's optimal for dementia care.

Autumn Leaves of Crystal Lake is just minutes from Good Sheppard and Sherman Hospitals. Visit today and see the Autumn Leaves difference.

Our family owned and operated Autumn Leaves communities are designed, from the ground up, specifically to meet the needs of those living with memory loss. Our family's passion is to provide our residents with the same excellent care that we would want for our own family members.

Map of Autumn Leaves of Crystal Lake