Brookdale Corona

Reviews of Brookdale Corona

Overview of Ratings

3.8

May 14, 2013

I knew of Emeritus way back because it was in the area. The facility was large like a hospital with many rooms. I thought that it would be confusing for my mom if she would stay there. It did not have a close or family-type feeling. The staff I met was very amenable and nice. It was also too expensive.

October 03, 2011

By larry14r

Other

I have talked to them over the phone for my job, and they we're nice about, and they helped me out with any questions that I had. I would check this place out because it is in a nice community.

Let Us Search For You

Features of Brookdale Corona

• Licenses: License #336426434

About Brookdale Corona

Amenities and Services
    • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
    • Medication management
    • Dining assistance and special diets
    • Assistance with reminders and redirection
    • Escorts and assistance with walking
    • Emergency response call system
    • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Corona