Brookdale Corona

2005 Kellogg Avenue, Corona, CA, 92879

Reviews of Brookdale Corona

May 13, 2015

Brookdale Corona is a locked facility. He has plenty of room, he can do whatever he wants, he can roam around the building, and he can go outside. There is a large outdoor area. It's kind of like setting him free. There is very good care there. There are always a lot of caregivers on duty, and there's always one on each shift that's assigned particularly to him although they all help each other out and help the other residents. He has one room that is meant to be shared, but so far nobody is in there with him. They try to match people up when they share a room, and they haven't found anybody that they thought was a good fit yet. He has a bedroom with two twin beds, two chests of drawers, and a nightstand. There is one bathroom and a closet that's to be shared by both people in the room. It's nicely furnished and has a good light. They have a lot of activities going on all the time. They always try to involve him, but if he doesn't want to do it, he doesn't have to. He likes music, he participates in music activities, and they manage to keep him fairly busy during the day. For the first time -- even way before he left home -- he's sleeping all night. He moved in att eh end of March, and once a month, they have a meeting for the relatives of the resident there. I went to that one, and it was very nice. They had speakers, and the people discuss with the speaker and with each other the things that are bothering them about their resident there.

September 23, 2014

By JERRY14

Emeritus really meets my mom’s needs and I am very satisfied. They have a special unit for dementia patients, and they're very attentive and very social with my mom. She is happy with where she is and they know how to work with her. They have a social singing group which she enjoys very much, and they take her out for shopping. The girls are just very accommodating for the guests and visitors alike. I’m really happy with her being there, and they did what they could to help me keep her there. I appreciate all their work in accommodating all of this; they’re terrific. There is nothing that I would ever complain about. They are more than accommodating and I just love them dearly.

June 19, 2013

By Kris1

The staff at Emeritus were very caring and nice. My mother-in-law was comfortable there. There were a lot of activities. I would recommend to improve their food choices because sometimes it did not seem appropriate for the elderly. Nonetheless, I would recommend this facility.

May 14, 2013

I knew of Emeritus way back because it was in the area. The facility was large like a hospital with many rooms. I thought that it would be confusing for my mom if she would stay there. It did not have a close or family-type feeling. The staff I met was very amenable and nice. It was also too expensive.

October 03, 2011

By larry14r

Other

I have talked to them over the phone for my job, and they we're nice about, and they helped me out with any questions that I had. I would check this place out because it is in a nice community.

Photos of Brookdale Corona

Features of Brookdale Corona

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Licenses: License #336426434

About Brookdale Corona

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Corona