Village Green Alzheimer's Care Home

404 South Loop , 336 West, Conroe, TX, 77304

Reviews of Village Green Alzheimer's Care Home

June 29, 2015

By ashbrook

Hello, my father was recently diagnosed with Demensia..was having a really rough time living with me. I searched for just the right facility all through The Woodlands and Conroe and FOUND IT! VILLAGE GREEN! My entire family loves it! We can visit him whenever we want, they keep it a little warmer for the residents..they are older and prefer a comfortable temp. Beautiful porch area with fountain and courtyard. I love the high ceiling in my dads room and the beautiful bathroom which is IN my dads room. But that is only cosmetic stuff..i especially love ALL the staff, they are very courteous and patient and nurturing to ALL the residents. They are organized and BEST of all the food is amazing! I was worried how my father would handle the transition but this staff is incredible! I feel so welcome up there i go everyday and spend hours! Best fit for my 93 year old daddy!

Thanks Theresa! We love having your dad at Village Green! And spending time getting to know you and your family is pretty fun :) Look forward to a long, happy and interesting time going forward. Thank you for all your support and for being so actively engaged with us in making sure he is comfortable and happy here.

April 21, 2015

By Smartanduknowit

I can tell you that the place use to be real nice,and when you walked into the home you felt kindness,and peace within,Now It is so messy and turned around.The level of care is horrible,and the new staff for some not all do not kno0w what they are doing at all!!!.It is ls sad all the money you spend there for these people and you cant have peace leaving your loved ones there.The new manager is oblivious to many things and then has her followers work there.I dont like it there anymore there are many issues with staff,and no one cares.It's not all about the pretty things in the facility yes it is no longer a home it is within the care that is important.

Village Green has been recognized as a premier, loving home in Conroe since the day its doors opened. For a short period of a few months, it was led by a manager that did not understand the culture of this loving home, and embody its vision and mission. Our family members of Village Green have come together and worked closely with us to alleviate these issues and concerns. As I got more involved with our families and care partners, I realized that the heart of Village Green was still the same. I listened to the care partners and made sure they were heard and valued. Family members are once again an integral part of Village Green’s well-being, and actively engaged in suggestions for nutrition, activities, and overall well-being of our residents. Village Green is once again restored to its mission to be a loving home, to provide unique care to its unique residents. We have testimonials from family members that are very happy to be part of our community. We are continuously striving to improve and elevate the level of care that we provide to our residents, including extensive training programs for all of our care partners. You are welcome to come visit us at any time, and we will be happy to give you a tour so you can see all of the positive changes that have taken place to bring Village Green back to the peaceful, loving home it always was, and will continue to be.

Nish Asgar Manager Village Green Alzheimer’s Care Home

April 14, 2015

By Rhonda20

My mother is in Village Green. We chose it because of the size. It is a small place. The staff seems very concerned and treats them almost like family. They have very nice rooms. They are very well decorated, and you bring your own furniture. They are very nice. They go out occasionally, but mostly they have inside activities like singing, coloring, and handicrafts. I like that the building looks more like a home. It is very clean, everybody seems well taken care of, and the price is something we can somewhat afford.

April 02, 2015

By NY.

Under New Management 2/2015 .......... Please , View facility with open mind. Visit various times ....announced and unannounced ! Remember your loved one needs you to be their advocate . This facility is ill equipped to handle mild ,moderate or advanced Dementia due to staffing issues . Poor ratio ......is not a 4:1 as suggested on some sites. Be sure to look beyond the Beautiful Building !

September 24, 2014

By Lynda 3

Village Green has provided care and compassion for my mom that we do not feel we could have found anywhere else. We felt mom was ‘home” from her first day of residence at Village Green. Their care and compassion for mom has touched our hearts. Words do not adequately express my thanks and appreciation for all that you have done for my mom.

September 23, 2014

By Mary99261050

Village Green has offered my mother and myself a safe harbor after many months of turmoil. My mother finally has a comfortable routine to her day. She receives her medication in a prescribed manner and enjoys nourishing meals. Day and night she sees loving familiar faces who know her needs and expectations. We both have found as much peace as can be expected in this stage of life.

September 16, 2014

By Donna98983250

My mother has lived at Village Green Alzheimer’s Care Home for 14 months. After visiting numerous other facilities, I found this beautiful, new, small place designed to be the resident’s personal home. I have discovered that the real jewel of this facility lies in the personal love and care by the Director and ALL of the care partners. Each one truly cares and loves every single resident and the resident’s family members. They have provided me with unbelievable support over the last 14 months. I am a Registered Nurse and the sole caregiver of my mother. I am extremely particular about my mother’s care. As a caregiver of a loved one with aging concerns, dementia or Alzheimer’s disease, the only true comfort we can give our loved one and ourselves is the knowledge that we have provided the very best care for them. There is no doubt in my mind that Village Green Alzheimer’s Care Home provides the best care available.

Photos of Village Green Alzheimer's Care Home

Features of Village Green Alzheimer's Care Home

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Licenses: Type B License for Memory Care

About Village Green Alzheimer's Care Home

We promote activities of daily living to help maintain the resident’s abilities and encourage the use of their skills. There are 16 impressive private suites, each featuring peaceful surroundings in a calm home setting designed to recreate what they have enjoyed throughout their lives. Interior spaces are decorated like those of a private home. Enclosed walking areas give residents the opportunity to safely enjoy and explore their surroundings.

Village Green provides a resident-centered program designed to meet the specific and unique needs of those with Alzheimer’s and other memory impairment.

Map of Village Green Alzheimer's Care Home