Village Green Alzheimer's Care Home

Overview of Ratings

4.4

April 02, 2015

By NY.

Under New Management 2/2015 .......... Please , View facility with open mind. Visit various times ....announced and unannounced ! Remember your loved one needs you to be their advocate . This facility is ill equipped to handle mild ,moderate or advanced Dementia due to staffing issues . Poor ratio ......is not a 4:1 as suggested on some sites. Be sure to look beyond the Beautiful Building !

September 24, 2014

By Lynda 3

Village Green has provided care and compassion for my mom that we do not feel we could have found anywhere else. We felt mom was ‘home” from her first day of residence at Village Green. Their care and compassion for mom has touched our hearts. Words do not adequately express my thanks and appreciation for all that you have done for my mom.

September 23, 2014

By Mary99261050

Village Green has offered my mother and myself a safe harbor after many months of turmoil. My mother finally has a comfortable routine to her day. She receives her medication in a prescribed manner and enjoys nourishing meals. Day and night she sees loving familiar faces who know her needs and expectations. We both have found as much peace as can be expected in this stage of life.

September 16, 2014

By Donna98983250

My mother has lived at Village Green Alzheimer’s Care Home for 14 months. After visiting numerous other facilities, I found this beautiful, new, small place designed to be the resident’s personal home. I have discovered that the real jewel of this facility lies in the personal love and care by the Director and ALL of the care partners. Each one truly cares and loves every single resident and the resident’s family members. They have provided me with unbelievable support over the last 14 months. I am a Registered Nurse and the sole caregiver of my mother. I am extremely particular about my mother’s care. As a caregiver of a loved one with aging concerns, dementia or Alzheimer’s disease, the only true comfort we can give our loved one and ourselves is the knowledge that we have provided the very best care for them. There is no doubt in my mind that Village Green Alzheimer’s Care Home provides the best care available.

Photos of Village Green Alzheimer's Care Home

Features of Village Green Alzheimer's Care Home

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Licenses: Type B License for Memory Care

About Village Green Alzheimer's Care Home

We promote activities of daily living to help maintain the resident’s abilities and encourage the use of their skills. There are 16 impressive private suites, each featuring peaceful surroundings in a calm home setting designed to recreate what they have enjoyed throughout their lives. Interior spaces are decorated like those of a private home. Enclosed walking areas give residents the opportunity to safely enjoy and explore their surroundings.

Village Green provides a resident-centered program designed to meet the specific and unique needs of those with Alzheimer’s and other memory impairment.

Map of Village Green Alzheimer's Care Home