Memory Care Facilities near Concord, North Carolina
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Memory Care including 43 reviews for Concord Memory Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About Memory Care
6 Steps to Organizing Your Parent's Move (Without Getting Disowned)
Article: Moving an older relative from his family home to a new residence, assisted living, or memory care is labor intensive for you and emotionally disruptive for him. Here, some guidelines to help prevent emotional flare-ups and ensure a smooth process.
How Much Senior Care Costs
How Much Senior Care Costs: When making your senior care plans, keep in mind that some options might be more (and less) expensive than you think. Compare assisted living, memory care, in-home care, and nursing homes.
Is There a Type of Assisted Living Where My Disabled Adult Sister and My Mother Can Live?
Question: Is there any type of assisted living or memory care where mom and daughter or families can live together? Read expert advice about this question.
Call an Advisor
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- 10 Ideas to Help Provide Alzheimer's Care From Far Away
- Alzheimer's Symptoms and Difficult Behaviors
- Burning Question: How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home?