Brookdale Columbus

3607 Weems Road, Columbus, GA, 31909

Reviews of Brookdale Columbus

February 23, 2016

By Vanesa

I loved Brookdale Columbus. It was a wonderful, very clean facility that they were fixing and remodelling. They have a dog that stays there all of the time. The rooms were really nice. It is the cheapest among all of the facilities I have visited.

January 31, 2016

By Anonymous Daughter004

Brookdale was nice, and so was the staff. There’s lots of places for my daddy to go walk around as he likes to walk. There were two places in the room, and my daddy’s personality he could not have somebody in the room as when he woke up. If somebody is in his space, he is going to push him. It was clean, the people were very nice, and they call back to check on me. I saw a room that somebody lived in, and it was clean.

December 28, 2013

By Linda76224161

My friend is at Emeritus at Heritage Hills. The facility is not extremely small, but it's not so large that the caregivers do not know everybody in the facility. They are very caring and they make sure everybody is up and fed. Activities are always going on. Holidays are all acknowledged. They also include the caregivers and family members to come in and spend time, having dinner with the resident – just a very caring facility. Their rooms are very nice and spacious. They are always kept neat and clean. Their food is excellent. We have eaten there on several occasions with my friend and all the residents in their just love the food. They eat everything on their plate. They have a good chef.

December 31, 2012

By clnacca

We currently a family member staying who is mentally ill. We were advised that they would be able to more than care for him. The staff that cares for him is great. The director of Heritage Hills is horrible! Her idea of taking care of him is calling the ambulance to come get him. The medical staff is terrible as he was off his medication for over a month and no one questioned it. I would NOT recommend this facility at all. We are currently trying to find our loved one a place that can care for him.

July 28, 2012

By Debbie7

Other

My mother-in-law was a day care resident of this facility on numerous occasions. The staff are caring individuals that try to encourage participation in all activities.

July 24, 2012

By jenmack

This facility is extremely excellent! I had a grandparent stay here and she was very well taken care of. They understood Alzheimer's patients and went above and beyond with their wonderful care of her. I visited weekly and it seemed to be well staffed with very respectful employees. They knew their duties and treated my Grandmother like a family member rather than like a patient. That is very good to see this in this world. This facility is very clean and sanitary. The staff seems to take pride in it's cleanliness and I was impressed! I have been to other nursing homes to visit others and notice that none are as clean as Emeritus at Heritage Hills. I highly recommend this facility for anyone with Alzheimer's or any other Medical problem that needs assisting with. They really care so that is why I gave this facility 5 stars!!

August 17, 2011

By Paris1

This place is awesome, awesome, awesome! Its fully staffed, which is important. That way no one is overworked and cant function their duties properly. The staff showed great compassion for the residents. If I were to need nursing care, I would surely like to come here myself. No Kidding!

June 12, 2011

By B3rtrKaptain

Visited this facility

Emeritus at Heritage Hills is an awesome assisted living facility. I found myself very impressed at the how clean the facility was. The Alzhiemer patients were treated with the upmost respect and dignity. In addition, it was evident the staff members had a build rather personal and loving relationships with each other and the patients alike.

Photos of Brookdale Columbus

Features of Brookdale Columbus

About Brookdale Columbus

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Columbus