The Crossings at Columbia

Top Nearby Memory Care Facilities

Reviews of The Crossings at Columbia

July 02, 2015

By Caring1927

Yes, the place is new and pretty. Yes, the support staff is friendly and helpful. The executive staff that directs the community is less concerned about care and more concerned about money. The planned activities leave much to be desired. I will happily move my relative when a new opportunity becomes available.

May 13, 2015

By Jean105094250

The Crossings at Columbia was simply wonderful. It was new and immaculate. I spoke with the director who showed me around along with my sister-in-law, and I thought the facility was just great. They did have security for the memory wing, and I was pleased with the schedule that she was telling me about. We went through the first floor of the building. I saw two rooms, and they were wonderful. The adjoining bathroom was really impressive because it had a built-in seat on which the patient could sit to get a bath or a shower, and they had a place for them to place their clothes. The floor was accident proof -- not slick that the patient could fall down -- and that was impressive for that part of the room. They would even change beds from a single to a double if you like. The atmosphere was warm. There weren't any dirty spots, as if somebody had not lived in it yet. I also like it because they had hardwood floors down the hallway that were not shiny or slick, and that was a plus for me. The activities that she told us about were wonderful, and the grounds were very inviting and clean.

About The Crossings at Columbia

The Crossings at Columbia is a dementia and memory care facility in Columbia, SC that specializes in the housing and care of patients with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. Contact The Crossings at Columbia for more details on memory care services and rates.

Map of The Crossings at Columbia