The Lantern at Morning Pointe Alzheimer’s Center of Excellence, Clinton

960 South Charles G. Seivers Boulevard, Clinton, TN, 37716

Reviews of The Lantern at Morning Pointe Alzheimer’s Center of Excellence, Clinton

Sherry & Stan January 23, 2014

I could not ask for any better service for my father. My brother and I are very pleased. Food is wonderful! The staff treats him with respect. They all care from the heart. That is something money cannot buy. We feel very blessed to have Morning Pointe.

Caring83862850 January 23, 2014

Morning Pointe has given us peace of mind. We know our mother is well cared for and happy. The staff is courteous and always knows where Mom is. Mom loves the food and activities.

Bob49 December 31, 2013

The entire staff is always extremely friendly, helpful and attentive. We appreaciate everyone at Morning Pointe taking care of my mother.

Caring1207 December 31, 2013

My mother is very happy at Morning Pointe. She tells me all the time how friendly everyone is and how they take care of any problem she might have. She enjoys the meals and snacks and the social activities.

From The Lantern at Morning Pointe Alzheimer’s Center of Excellence, Clinton

The Lantern at Morning Pointe in Clinton is a Center of Excellence senior living community that specializes in providing more options for seniors with various levels of Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias. Our secured community offers personalized programming and just the right amount of nursing care, available when needed, in a great location, conveniently located off Charles Seivers Blvd, the main highway through Clinton, Tennessee not far from Oak Ridge, Knoxville and the Methodist Medical Center

Our services and amenities promote independence, while our licensed nursing team and trained associates coordinate individualized care plans to meet your loved one’s changing needs. Take advantage of a full life enrichment calendar involving the greater community, including outings, intergenerational programming and service projects, and relaxation in a comfortable, homelike senior living setting.

The Lantern at Morning Pointe in Clinton is a single-level, state-of-the-art Alzheimer’s Center of Excellence. The 27,000-square-foot community features 51 secured apartments with two types of programming that focus on the resident’s individual interests, life experiences and personal strengths.

Forty-two of the apartments will be dedicated to The Lamplight program — an expansive, secured environment designed for residents in the early to moderate stages of cognitive decline. Nine of the apartments will be located in The Lantern — an intimate environment for individuals needing greater levels of assistance.

Trained professionals nurture and maintain each resident’s individuality and dignity through the Meaningful Day™ program. By investing time and attention in understanding roles, routines, life experiences and interests of each resident, our memory care team creates an environment that truly enhances quality of life.

Features of The Lantern at Morning Pointe Alzheimer’s Center of Excellence, Clinton

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3925/month

Location of The Lantern at Morning Pointe Alzheimer’s Center of Excellence, Clinton