Reviews of The Shoreline of Clinton
Overview of Ratings
September 26, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
July 01, 2016
I visited this facility
December 30, 2011
I visited this facility
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of The Shoreline of Clinton
Features of The Shoreline of Clinton
- Minimum Rate: $4295/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Housing Extra: Private Bedroom & Bathroom; Semi Private Own Bedroom But Shared Common Area And Bathroom; Double Occupancy 2 Residents In One Bedroom With Shared Bathroom
- Respite Care
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 0168
About The Shoreline of Clinton
Our memory care community in Clinton has been purposefully designed to provide your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.
- Emergency Response System
- Medication Management
- Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team, served 3 times a day 24-hour
- Staffing Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
- Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
- Personalized Care Plans
- Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
What Makes Us Special
We provide dog therapy as well as encourage the presence of all pets. We have goats and chickens the residents can tend to as well as a fish tank, bird aviary and rabbit.