Beacon Pointe Memory Care Community

1 Emma Lane, Clifton Park, NY, 12065

Reviews of Beacon Pointe Memory Care Community

NBDesq January 07, 2015

My mom lives at Beacon Pointe; she's been there since early May 2014. They have about 50 beds, divided between two areas. The staff are wonderful, her room is comfortable, and Mom thinks she's living in a high-class hotel. The pricing is competitive with other facilities that provide enhanced senior services. Beacon Pointe, though, has resident pets that interact with the residents: there are two cats, two dogs, a bunch of rabbits and birds, and there is a butterfly room. The presence of the animals makes the place seem much more homey. The place is clean, the food is good, the common areas are spacious and airy. The activities staff keep my Mom busy; I often find her working or exercising with a group of her fellow residents when I visit. The only downside: I provide all transportation for Mom. Beacon Pointe does not take its residents to doctors' appointments, to visit spouses, to go shopping or out for a meal.

Linda83217250 April 24, 2014

My father lived at Beacon Pointe Memory Care for a year. He went there because of his dementia. The people there were great. We actually like Beacon Pointe and another facility. Everything was the same. Beacon Pointe was great too, but between the two facilities, my father could not live there anymore. The room was great. It was big and clean. It also had a private bath.

Sally14 September 23, 2013

I went to Beacon Pointe and the place was really nice. The staff were also nice it's just that at this point mom does not need extended memory care.

From Beacon Pointe Memory Care Community

At Beacon Pointe Memory Care Community, we believe life is precious and worth celebrating every day. That is why we fully embrace The Peregrine Way in our community. What better way to celebrate life than to share new experiences with family and friends, enjoy simple pleasures, and explore new interest in a community that is your home? We specialize in providing a safe, secure and supportive home for your loved ones who suffer with memory loss. Here your apartment will provide you with privacy, dignity, and a loving atmosphere. Taking the lead in the care of our Elders, our focus is on wellness and promoting personal growth. In our Community, we identify and nurture the strengths of our Elders so they can experience the greatest quality of life while maintaining the highest degree of independence possible.

The Peregrine Way