Pacifica Senior Living Belleair

620 Belleair Rd., Clearwater, FL, 33756

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Belleair

September 11, 2016

By Nomar

Pacifica is another outstanding place, there are coach houses as opposed to one building, and each has fourteen residents and staff that takes care of them. Each coach house or villa is identical. As they change from the level of care, there’s no real change for them because the units looked the same. The staff was very friendly and very loving toward the people that were there. The sales rep was very nice and professional. The grounds were beautiful and closed off so the people can’t go outside. They had volunteers coming in that day, so they had that program. The only issue was it was out of my budget.

Hi Nomar, thank you for your positive 5 star review! We appreciate the opportunity to show you around and showcase our community. We have done a comprehensive senior living study and found that our rates are right in line with the competitors. In fact, we found that we are a better value with more programs and options. We thank you for your consideration and wish you well.

January 23, 2016

By Reviewer118694750

Pacifica Memory Care had a large yard with walking trails. The facility looked like a house with a kitchen, living room with big couches, recliners, TV, and dining area. They have seven houses where they house their residents and around each house is a yard. Even if it is a memory care facility, it does not look like a facility, but it looks like a house. This place attracted me because it only has seven houses and the residents are divided from 10 to 12 per house so they are smaller groups. It is easier to manage the residents. My dad has free access to walk around the yard with walking trails. I would appreciate it more if they keep the residents busy during the day. Each house has several dining areas and look like ranch-style home.

Hi, thank you for your detailed and positive review. We wanted to mention that we are a licensed Music and Memory community and we provide this wonderful program to our residents 3 times per week. We engage our residents throughout the day both in their cottages and in the Activity Room. We have entertainers every month, offer religious services and communion and parties as well! We also have a Facebook page that we post weekly activities to. We found that this is a fun way for families stay connected to their loved ones. Our residents enjoy creating things like pottery and painting. These types of activities help our residents engage cognitively and psychologically. We are here to help and want you to feel free to reach out to us at the community any time with any and all questions and/or concerns!

January 15, 2016

By Ted12

My father is in Pacifica. Their dining area is all one area with a kitchen set up to one side, giving it a very nice, warm feeling. There are 14 patients per building, with two CNAs and one nurse. They seemed to have a good patient-to-nurse ratio. These are all ground floor rooms that are easy to get to and have yards with very nice security. The price is very competitive. Their community area is set up very nicely. They have a problem with laundry.

February 11, 2015

Everyone was very friendly at Pacifica Senior Living. It was going very well, I was impressed. It’s large and attractive. They have live music four times a month, outings every week, and take them places.

October 11, 2014

By Maryann10

We have my husband in Pacifica. It is quiet and I wanted something that was smaller. He is a villa with 12 people and I like that whole setting. We are very happy with everything. We have caregivers. There are three shifts a day. They are pretty good with the patients. The nurses are good also. The administrator is fairly new but I like her a lot. She is trying to install different new things and I think it is going very well. My husband has a room, it is semi-private. He has a very large bathroom. He is in his room very seldom all day because he sits out in the common room in his chair or wheelchair. I'm very happy with everything. There are seven villas. They are about 12 people in each villa and according to the progression of the dementia. The food is probably as good and as well as can be prepared for them. It is brought over to their villa in heated containers and then the caregivers give it to the patients. So far I haven't seen anything that was not good. There are not a lot of activities though because he cannot get up and walk. The rest of the people are that way too. However, I just like the whole setting and the people there are very, very together. They talk among each other. I like the whole thing.

November 27, 2013

Pacifica Senior was a nice memory care place. The staff seemed friendly and nice. However, the rooms were kind of small and it was expensive. It was like $4,500 a month.

October 15, 2013

By Diana21

My mom has been living in Pacifica since March. The staff and the care were great. They have great rooms and activities. The food is good and the place didn't smell of urine. The help talk and care for the patients. They have entertainment come; church and they watch TV in the big room. My mom is happier; she's talking and joking around where she didn't talk before.

September 29, 2013

By Barbara65838050

The decorations at Pacifica Senior Living Belleair were very basic and not up to date. Each resident lived in a cottage and each had a front yard. They sat outside on the bench or gazebo area and there was a garden area where she walked around. The kitchen area was laid out like a house and that was where everybody ate. My mom said the food was very good. She shared the cottage with another lady and it was comfortable for her. I loved that they allowed her to bring her bed. The staff were very nurturing and they had a nurse 24/7 that gave the medications. There were two staff who changed shifts thrice a day. My mom had dementia and they seemed to understand the phases they went through. They had a resident dog which was terrific. You could visit anytime you wanted as long as your name was on the list. Every time I visit, she was dressed nicely, her clothes were clean and not disheveled. They had a book that was like a diary of each resident. It was very homey and it was what I looked for.

July 25, 2013

By Nancy 4

I visited Pacifica Senior Living Belleair for my mother. Their staff was very nice. They also said that their caregivers would check their residents every 15 minutes during the night but I have my doubts about that. My mother has dementia, but I don't like the fact that she is behind locked gate though I do understand that because some dementia patients are wanderers, but my mom is not that way. I also didn't like the fact that there was no personal phone in their rooms.

May 28, 2013

By Anne19

The nice thing about Pacifica Senior Living Belleair is that their memory care allows residents to go outside on their own gardens and very nice park-like settings, which can make them feel like they are living a normal, unrestricted life. Smokers, like my mother-in-law, are also allowed to smoke outside with a staff in attendance. Most memory care units that I've seen have no outside at all. It's a fenced in community with real architectural and very nice fencing, and the grounds are beautiful. The food is not just the regular food you find in most of these places. They have a chef there and food is excellent. The rooms are very nice and set up separately in villas; villa 1 through 7 and my mother-in-law is in villa 7. There are only fourteen residents in there. They have their own kitchen, their own staff, nurses, and caregivers. The staff is very, very warm, and they make us feel like they really care about our family and they're all professionals. Their warm caring approach and that they really cared about your loved one, I would say, is the best thing about them. The buildings are nice and clean. Everything is lovely and clean.

April 19, 2013

By Maria10

The Villas of Belle Air was close to the beaches. The staff who toured me was attentive, pleasant and tried to help me as much as possible. The place was a little crowded. The rooms were average in size. The price was a little expensive for me. Cleanliness of the facility should be improved because it smelled of urine.

April 17, 2013

By Jujusg8r

The staff in the villas really go out of their way to do what they can for the residents. The amount of care & compassion is very genuine & appreciated.

April 10, 2013

By caring01231

I like Pacifica Belleair because it's specifically geared towards patients with dementia, and the staff seemed to be well-trained. The residents are divided into cottages which look like regular houses, so it's a very homelike atmosphere. The rooms are not huge but spacious enough. Mom has her own room, her own private bathroom, and she was allowed to bring in furniture or anything from home. The facility is all in 1-story building, so everybody is on the ground floor; no steps. The food is excellent. They have a chef that prepares food for the whole place.

January 27, 2012

By tampabayCNA

The Encore Senior village is a large ALF in Clearwater. Home to about 100 residents at any given time, this place stays busy! The immaculate manicured entrance only shadows what you are about to endure. Once you enter this building the freshness of lavender waves across your pathway. The décor is one of taste and virtue. These individual mini apartments allow independence and assistance. The staff is always available and it is easy to get their attention. It appears as if the laundry is done "on site". The meals are served primarily in the evening with options being given and special attention to dietary limitations. There is also plenty of parking. This place is a beauty.

Photos of Pacifica Senior Living Belleair

Features of Pacifica Senior Living Belleair

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3995/month

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Pacifica Senior Living Belleair

Located in Clearwater, Florida, Pacifica Senior Living Belleair offers full-service memory care programs, providing a warm, inviting and familiar environment for residents with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. Our community focuses on programs that help individuals with memory loss to thrive while managing the issues of dementia.

Our residential care community offers an atmosphere of home and comfort, reducing the feeling of loneliness and confusion. We understand how important this is to our residents and their loved ones. While providing the best in customized care for our residents, we also provide support and education, helping the entire family enhance their understanding and happiness.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living Belleair